Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lannabulls

Automatically Center The Pivot Point (Cinema R15)

• Topic Author
  • Hi to everybody!

Sorry for my question that was already answered several time anyway, how can I automatically center the axis point to the center of a given selected object?

I already found the answer, trough the menu "Structure>Axis Center>Center Axis to- Object", however in my Cinema version (R15) the menu "Structure" is gone, it was there until R12 version if I understood well and now is gone, I try to look for that very command in other menu however I was unable to locate it. Therefore could you please tell me where is the above mentioned command in R15 realize, how to automatically center the pivot point to the center of a given selected object? 

Thanks alot!

Dive for Me into a Deep Blue Ocean of Breathless Extreme Emotions...     EXTREMESPEARFISHING-WORLDTRAVEL.COM

Shift C opens a box to search for a tool by name. Esc closes it. You can drag a tool from search into the interface.