R16

adamfilip

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm real curious about a small feature - annotation tags. I'm wondering if a line drawing could be outputted with text labels for dimensions, etc. Often I'm putting out a package that has some renderings (from modo) and some line drawings with dimensions and labels (from Rhino). It would be fantastic to be able to do it all from one program.

But I'm confused about the pricing. Right now if you buy R15 you get an upgrade to R16 automatically (with the bundled MSA) but why wouldn't you just wait and buy R16 when it comes out? Is the assumption that R16 will be more expensive than R15? Otherwise I don't see the benefit here. Probably I'm misunderstanding something.

Looks like an interesting update. Too busy to dig into the videos now but will make time to check them out soon. Thanks for your work in producing them Nigel.

Cheers,

Brian

Looks like an interesting update. Too busy to dig into the videos now but will make time to check them out soon. Thanks for your work in producing them Nigel.

Cheers,

Brian

All you need to know, is Script Editor has Undo Support. :).

All you need to know, is Script Editor has Undo Support. :).

Ahhh.. at last! Thanks Bret. I've invented some new syntax of my own from time to time when I've hit the wrong key in the the Script Editor and lost a bunch of code ;)

Cheers,

Brian

Ahhh.. at last! Thanks Bret. I've invented some new syntax of my own from time to time when I've hit the wrong key in the the Script Editor and lost a bunch of code ;)

Cheers,

Brian

One other nice thing is when you edit a script it will show you where your update was by highlighting those lines(well the line numbers) with a little yellow tick. So you don't get lost as I often do.

Archived