R16

adamfilip

Guest deepshade

Change of direction

I see huge lists of feature requests here - have all of these suggestions been sent to MAXON using the official suggestion form?

Big waste of time and effort if they haven't

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add a cmd / right click option for Windows or whatever the key would be. As is on the MacOS. 

Update UV tools.

Retopology.

MeshFusion style tools ? 

Material nodes.

Specular off as default.

Add a cmd / right click option for Windows or whatever the key would be. As is on the MacOS. 

99% of the time that will be Ctrl+, and you can customise all of this anyway, not sure why you'd want a CMD key?

(I may have misread?)

cheers

brasc

Specular off as default.

+1 ! I'm always adding non specular materials to default objects here to remove that cheezy shiny look objects have in C4D by default.

Cheers,

Brian

You gave me 2 options. Let's ponder what would happen:...

Cool stuff.

BUT... hehehe... 

What I can confirm is I'll be cheering for the German Football team in the World Cup final since MAXON is a German company :)

Yeah, I'm with Germany too, my grandfather was a german guy.

Cheers.

Thing is, no matter what it brings you will have both disappointed and very happy users. It all depends on if what is being improved or added, was what each and every individual hoped for.

Hi,

Getting Teamrender fixed will not be a question of taste. Most C4D users, I know, are not interested in new features but getting the old and annoying construction sites removed. Many of which are a bit long in the tooth these days.

I think R16 will be a pivotal release. Some have lost their patience with MAXON and their attitude.

cheers

celke

99% of the time that will be Ctrl+, and you can customise all of this anyway, not sure why you'd want a CMD key?

(I may have misread?)

cheers

brasc

When using my tablet on MacOS, I can hold cmd for right click. There is no option to do this on Windows.

Taken a while to get used to this & I still miss it. The option just isn't available in the Windows version of C4D.

Archived