Wavy flickering texture problem

Adamblacky

Guest darby

I've only got Nearest, Linear and Mipmap in C4D R14 studio of Open GL texture mode. I've tried Mipmap but that didn't give the final finish I wanted as of the video any other thoughts.

If the issue is on your final render then it is not the OpenGL texture mode you should be looking at.  You can set a filtering mode for each bitmap shader.  Look on the material.

If the issue is on your final render then it is not the OpenGL texture mode you should be looking at.  You can set a filtering mode for each bitmap shader.  Look on the material.

Tried that in the material editor but still see something moving on the roof texture with Sat and Mip.

Don't know, Check an AE support site (assuming there is one).

Cool thanks i'll look into it.

Guest darby

You need to switch your anti-aliasing to Best instead of Geometry. You may need to change the default settings as well. Look at the help for anti-aliasing.

I'd also recommend using the Gaussian filter for animation.

You need to switch your anti-aliasing to Best instead of Geometry. You may need to change the default settings as well. Look at the help for anti-aliasing.

I'd also recommend using the Gaussian filter for animation.

So far there has been little improvement but I still slightly see something move in this update animation attached from 1-2sec.

test village camera1.mov

Is the model meant to look real by the way. I can't see why you're getting so worried about the shimmering when the model looks like a boxy 1980's computer game.

Is the model meant to look real by the way. I can't see why you're getting so worried about the shimmering when the model looks like a boxy 1980's computer game.

Yes it's meant to look real for an Animation movie I'm just making sure that nothing will be too shimmering for the viewers when seing my finished movie.

hehe true :)

When you're rendering movement like that you have to remember that in the end you will apply motion blur to the clip so all that shimmering will be blurred, you should not worry about it, rather focus on getting a more realistic render

My 2 cents

hehe true :)

When you're rendering movement like that you have to remember that in the end you will apply motion blur to the clip so all that shimmering will be blurred, you should not worry about it, rather focus on getting a more realistic render

My 2 cents

Alright so the only idea left is to blur it out?

Archived