Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3DKiwi

Christmas Candle Challenge - Winners Announced

• Topic Author
  • xmascandle2014.gif

Hi everyone. We hope you all had a great Christmas (if you celebrate it). Not a huge number of entries for this challenge. No doubt everyone is busy. That said we had some great entries and it's clear some members put in a lot of work.

The winners are:

1st Place - TheJimReaper

2nd Place - digitvisions

3rd Place - noobzki

Well done to the 3 winners :)

We'll now have a break from challenges over the Christmas / New Year period and they will return in February.

Happy New Year everyone.

Regards
    3DKiwi and Hsrdelic

Wow Thanks Nigel and Hsrdelic.  It's been quite a while since I even got a mention in the challenges let alone win one, especially with so many great entries.

Congrats to digitvisions and noobzki with their awesome entries,  and well done to everyone who took part, what a great challenge this was.

Cheers

Jim

Thank you to the judges for choosing my work at second place. Well done: Jim, noobzki and all the contestants that submitted and not submitted their work.

This challenge like all challenges is a good opportunity to create new materials and explore the new tools capability within c4d.

Guest noobzki

This was nice to wake up to. i did not expect a pole position at all.
    I hope to see more challenges like this in the future.
    Congrats TheJimReaper & digitvisions with your 1st and 2nd place :)

Happy new year to you all.

Congratulations guys.