Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leffer

Two Worlds - 3D animated short film

After 10 years of evolution, 5 years of production, 3 computers and countless software and hardware upgrades, I'm pleased to announce Two Worlds is done. Let me know what you think, since I've been staring at it far too long ;) I need some rest.

Cheers,

Andy

Link to the film - https://vimeo.com/user959256/twoworldsfilm

post-6028-0-67195100-1429503309_thumb.jp

finally! really amazing in every aspect! congratulations!!! it was even better than i expected, and i expected much ;) 

Guest Bennyb

Awesome job following your dreams and finishing your film, very DIY. I loved the Star Wars scene wipe.

Well done!

Awesome job following your dreams and finishing your film, very DIY. I loved the Star Wars scene wipe.

Thanks everyone!

Yes, glad you caught that! Had to pay homage ;)

I understand you need some rest after this epic project.

Congrats from me as well.

On first screening I probably didn't get all the details. I get the main story line, but will have to watch it a few more times to get all the pieces of the puzzle fit.

I have this bad habit of trying to watch behind the scenes instead of following the story.

I noticed that particular scene wipe as well. Didn't figure it out as being an homage, but as there was only a single wipe in the whole short, I probably should have guessed. Nice touch.

The little guy seemed to have trouble with his googles now and then.

Nicely done.

You guys are great, thanks for the support!

RebusFarm did a quick interview regarding the making of Two Worlds. If interested, check out the link below.

Here

post-6028-0-58777300-1429707265_thumb.jp

post-6028-0-04715900-1429707284_thumb.jp

Stunning & inspiring. Thank you.  :thumbsup:

The graphics and animation are top notch.  Great work!

With the feel it had and the Max Rebo in there it felt like what an extension of the Star Wars universe should be like.