Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waynr

Creature with out a name!

• Topic Author
  • Hi Y'all, I am sorry I've been away for so long, Real life caught up to me. Any way's I am back. I've learned a load in cinema 4d thanks to tutorials and this infectious place.

I've modeled my first character and riggged him, I will do an animation video some time this week. I am fine tuning the I.K chain and rig.

Here is a few screen shots of him.

Creatureriggone.jpg

Hes gettin there.

Untitled-2.jpg

Some what of a rendered shot.

Winged%2BCreature.jpg

and added some eyes

Winged%2BCreature%2B3.jpg

He took me 3 hours to model most of the time was spent in wondering what he should look like. And 1 to 2 days texturing him.

2 days to rig him, Yes I am slow and study.

In future can you please use the Cafe's attachment system. You're forcing people to have to download high res images. Pain if you're on a mobile device. With attachments we get a thumbnail and members then have the option to click on it to view the larger version.

(I had hoped with this new forum version that I could block remote hosted images. Seems not)

Is that hair growing out of his eyeballs? Other than that, it looks great! He's such a perfect little imaginary critter.

• Topic Author
  • Is that hair growing out of his eyeballs? Other than that, it looks great! He's such a perfect little imaginary critter.

​Yes sir, I just don't know to get rid of the hair for the eye balls but if I use the comb feature in cinema, He will loose his look though.

You can specify what polygons grow hair.