Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3DKiwi

Discovering BodyPaint with 3DKiwi tutorial - Now free

• Topic Author
  • Author of the topic Posted

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Something is not right with the Vimeo album page. The videos are there if you are logged as a member but invisible if you aren't. I have filed a support ticket.

Admin

Thanks for sharing. I am sure there is a ton of useful information as always. :)

Cheers,

Igor

We'll miss ya when ya go.... thanks for this, and your inspiration and help these past few years...:thisrocks:

• Topic Author

We'll miss ya when ya go.... thanks for this, and your inspiration and help these past few years...:thisrocks:

I'm not actually going, I just won't be running the cafe and using C4D. I'll still be a member and I'll still be posting albeit less frequently.

when you stop by would you post some of your work in Modo?

Thanks, I bought your first tutorial.

If this is the second one, I will check the differences between the two. Though I'm sure it is still useful as I don't think much has changed since.

thank you :)

• Topic Author

Looks like Vimeo have sorted out the videos not being visible to guests on the album page. I just visited as a guest and could see them.

Hope you're enjoying the videos (that's assuming anyone still uses Bodypaint. Anyone serious about their 3D painting would be using something else and given up on Bodypaint years ago).

Thanks Nigel :)

Thanks, Nigel! What a lovely parting gift.

IMPORTANT INFO:

We are in the progress of finalising upgrade to Cafe 3.0. If you are experiencing issues, please change the default theme to Cafe 2.5 and thing’s should work again. We will notify everyone when we resolve all the issues.

It would be also great if you could report any issue you might have on your side so we can fix them. :cowboypistol: