• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3DKiwi

Discovering BodyPaint with 3DKiwi tutorial - Now free

• Topic Author
  • Hi everyone. As a parting gift to you all I'm giving away my Discovering BodyPaint with 3DKiwi 8 1/2 hour video tutorial series. The videos are hosted on Vimeo and I suggest that you download the original videos rather than streaming the videos as the quality will be a lot better. You can download the scene files and resources from the Cafe's tutorial section here.

Am I crazy giving this series away for free? Not really. Sales have dried up and I've only been selling maybe one a month this year so it's no big deal.

Cheers

Nigel / 3DKiwi

Nice ;) Bought it a few years ago. Many others are going to appreciate this one :)

And what's funny... you're giving away tutorials for the newest version of the program :D

• Topic Author
  • Nice ;) Bought it a few years ago. Many others are going to appreciate this one :)

And what's funny... you're giving away tutorials for the newest version of the program :D

Thanks to Maxon's almost complete lack of of enhancements virtually nothing has changed in quite a few years. That's meant I haven't had to update the tutorial more than the once I did about 5 years ago.

This is very generous of you Nigel.  I'm sure a ton of people will learn a lot from them.  I think I have a pretty good feel of how to use Bodypaint, but feel like after watching you tutorials I will learn a lot more.

I bought this a few years back and it's the best tutorial out there for bodypaint. Is till can't get ti to work like I think it should, but that's all me (a little indicative of the problems with bodypaint maybe) and not Kiwi who really did a great job and couldn't had been more clear in his instructions. 

www.behemothmedia.com

very generous of you, but for me it says "no videos found" =(

You need to be logged into Vimeo for the videos to show up. You DO have a Vimeo account, don't you? :)

You need to be logged into Vimeo for the videos to show up. You DO have a Vimeo account, don't you?

There's no need for an account, you only have to paste 'Discovering Bodypaint with 3DKiwi' in the vimeo search bar, done.

• Topic Author
  • Thanks for the kind words everyone. Something is not right with the Vimeo album page. The videos are there if you are logged as a member but invisible if you aren't. I have filed a support ticket.

Thanks for sharing. I am sure there is a ton of useful information as always. :)

Cheers,

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

• BLOGS / NEWS & SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Latest Topics

Latest Comments

About Us

C4D Cafe is the largest Cinema 4D community. We provide facilities for discussion, showcasing and learning our favourite software.
    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, watch tutorials directly from our video gallery,  get your own private messenger, post and upload images, manage your profile and much more. If you need to find solution to your problem or otherwise ask for help, C4D Cafe is the right place to be for learning 3D.  :cowboypistol: