Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SKaiser

Spider-Man Character animations

Modelled, rigged, textured and animated in cinema 4d, all critiques welcome!

Hi ShinKaiser

if you ask me,its looking great. I am not animation expert,but maybe some camera angels are questionable,otherwise,its awesome. 

Good job!!

Cheers,

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

looking great! since you've asked for critique: the run looks a bit stiff, it could use a little more movement in the hips, also his stuck out pelvis looks like he's running to the next available toilet :D but maybe that's intentional.  the rope swing could use some up and down movement, right now he's just floating in a straight line. and his limbs seem to be a bit too tight together in the crawl scene... would look more spiderish if the action was a bit broader.  other than that, great job!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the critique.

Everfresh, your comments are well received, perhaps next time I'll send you a few work in progress animations before I get to the render stage. I'll look into applying your comments to the animation.

Many thanks :)