Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hrvoje

Cafe back & new owner

Glad to this old friend alive and well. I kept checking back every day like an addict. Will there be a donation program to support the site or are the ads enough? Vertex Pusher sales help perhaps? Just wondering.

Guest OriginalGem

Glad to see this site up and running again. Congrats bud. I hope I get a work gig someday... Look forward to a new challenges when Things are ready to go. 

Glad to see this site up and running. 

Glad to this old friend alive and well. I kept checking back every day like an addict. Will there be a donation program to support the site or are the ads enough? Vertex Pusher sales help perhaps? Just wondering.

@BigAl3D, we are not sure yet. Some things are still to consider. Also, tutorials will not be available but if community do such request,than its up to Hrvoje to decide. He have tons of work,I am still not sure how he manages all his time,its impressive. :) 

Cheers,

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Welcome & Congrats to Hrvoje and Igor. Glad that I am able to see what is happening here @ C4D Cafe and access resources.

Looking forward to new ownership, ideas and changes that may happen on the site!

Welcome Hrvoje,

Maybe you could fill the tutorials section with your Vertex Pusher series now. Kind of a proof of your good faith :wackywink:

Congrats Hrvoje, looks like we're in good hands!

Oh no!  The Croatians have taken over!!! Haha, I kid, you know I love you guys:slysmile:  Good luck running the cafe, I know you'll do a fine job!

Nigel, thanks for all you've done for the c4d community over the years!  Take care and enjoy your retirement from shepherding this flock... and don't be a stranger!

-kvb

Wooo! Glad we're finally back! I've been homesick!

Wow, withdrawal symptoms over! Welcome back!