Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rotorshawn

Need help tracking object to people

Guest rotorshawn
  • Topic Author
  • Hello.  I am doing a job where a virtual card (already modeled) needs to sit above the head of the actors (like objects above the sims heads)..  I am using R16 and have 3D tracked the shots, but can't get a good track on the peoples heads to make it appear to be "locked" to them..  I can pay if anyone thinks they can help...  I have a video mockup of a really rough test if interested.

Thanks

Shawn

Hi, 

If you are able to upload a short sequence to hightail.com/u/miffwhite I can do a test for you in Syntheyes and get back to you on Monday. Let me know how many shots you're needing in total too - if you can send through the mockup video that would be great.

Matt 

Guest rotorshawn
  • Topic Author
  • Hi Matt..  Thanks..  We have tried Syntheses, but my Syntheses guy is not a pro at tracking...  I'll send you our mockup and if you can tell me what you think it would be great..  We need to track the scene as well as the people so we can "stick" the object above their head (currently it's slightly behind them in my mockup..  there are 3 shots all together, that we will make into one scene...