Sign in to follow this  
Tralfaz

Interposer Pro

Tralfaz    3

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Interposer Pro for C4D r12?  It looks like the company who made it isn't in business any more.

Thanks...

Al

Visionnext    77

Sorry, but it really seems that all his plugins are gone. Ivy Grower as well.

I have been there 3 month ago and the site was up at that time. Hmm. Wonder why everything was taken off the net...

Tralfaz    3
  • Topic Author
  • Thanks for the link Thomas.  Will definitely go and check it out.

SPOD    1

That new site is gone and I can't find a replacement anywhere. This would be really handy!

Visionnext    77

As far as I know, Richard Templeton gave up on the development of Interposer Pro. You won't find a new version. It seems he thought about doing something similar for Daz Studio, but the support of Daz was not existent. Daz changed the rigging system starting with Genesis 3, which is a good thing, but Interposer thus works only for figures up to Genesis 2 and pure Poser stuff.

An alternative is Poser Fusion, which comes with Poser Pro 2014, but I'm not sure, which version of Cinema 4D is supported. It works with R15 on my PC. Honestly, I was never very pleased with Poser Fusion. You get the content in and can still work on it in Poser and sync the content with Cinema 4D. As soon as you want to have access to the polygons/vertices, you have to convert it and then the link to Poser is gone and the figure becomes a static mesh.

Interposer Pro was much better in this regard.