New Features  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Theme's variations?

• Yes
    • No
    • Waste of time!

• Topic Author
  • 30 minutes ago, heilei said:

Sorry for a stupid question but... where can I actually change between the themes? A previous post mentioned that there should be a link on the lower-left corner of the footer (next to "Privacy Policy" and "Contact Us"), but I don't see any. Is this a temporary glitch or am I really this blind...?

Unfortunately we had to disable different themes just because its impossible to do all the fixes taking into regard on how often IPS changes things, just dont have sense to spend so much time and money on the themes that gets broken every time IPS makes changes. Hope you understand. I can enable IPS default theme if you are interested!

Regards,

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

• Topic Author
  • 48 minutes ago, heilei said:

Sorry for a stupid question but... where can I actually change between the themes? A previous post mentioned that there should be a link on the lower-left corner of the footer (next to "Privacy Policy" and "Contact Us"), but I don't see any. Is this a temporary glitch or am I really this blind...?

You can change theme here...themes.jpg

• Like 1

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Thanks Igor, I really appreciate this! The theme link is now visible again, and the light default theme is available.

• Topic Author
  • 6 minutes ago, heilei said:

Thanks Sigor, I really appreciate this! The theme link is now visible again, and the light default theme is available.

Great, glad I was able to help. :)

Just a question about the layout: When I go to one of the subforums, say, "modelling/sculpting", not even half of the vertical screen space on my monitor is used for actually displaying content/threads. There are two ad banners at the top of the page, as well as all the navigation, and then another ad banner after the first entry in the topics list (sometimes, two are showing the same ad). And then the topic list only shows 10 entries per page, meaning a lot of browsing pages to look at a larger amount of topics.

Would it be possible to disable at least one of the ad banners? I do understand ads are needed for revenue, but perhaps a better balance can be found. As I said, sometimes two of the banners are showing the same ad anyway.

And would it be possible to increase the number of topics shown per page? (or make this user-configurable). 20 would be better, but maybe even more.

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 12.00.01 PM.png

• Topic Author
  • 3 hours ago, King of Snake said:

Just a question about the layout: When I go to one of the subforums, say, "modelling/sculpting", not even half of the vertical screen space on my monitor is used for actually displaying content/threads. There are two ad banners at the top of the page, as well as all the navigation, and then another ad banner after the first entry in the topics list (sometimes, two are showing the same ad). And then the topic list only shows 10 entries per page, meaning a lot of browsing pages to look at a larger amount of topics.

Would it be possible to disable at least one of the ad banners? I do understand ads are needed for revenue, but perhaps a better balance can be found. As I said, sometimes two of the banners are showing the same ad anyway.

And would it be possible to increase the number of topics shown per page? (or make this user-configurable). 20 would be better, but maybe even more.

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 12.00.01 PM.png

I made adjustments, thanks for the suggestions.