Igor

New Features/Themes Discussion

New Features  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Theme's variations?

• Yes
    • No
    • Waste of time!

its better, but those strokes are still too much, ( stroke the 1 pixel porbder around all the boxes. they just stand out soo much. 

I mean something like this. 

8icSbBN.png

I still trying to figure it out how to remove those. Unfortunately there are none explanations where is what etc. So I have to go and figure everything by myself. No easy task, trust me. I'll try to remove those somehow, thanks. 

Cheers, 

Igor 

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

cool man. good luck :) 

got some input from my friend this is what he said: 

.cAuthorPane {
  border: 0 solid #464646;
}
.ipsComment_content {
  border: 0 solid rgb(70, 70, 70);
}

In this file: http://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/uploads/css_built_38/62e269ced0fdab7e30e026f1d30ae516_forums.css

Or that might be in the database - no idea where - but those 2 need to be overridden

got some input from my friend this is what he said: 

.cAuthorPane {
  border: 0 solid #464646;
}
.ipsComment_content {
  border: 0 solid rgb(70, 70, 70);
}

In this file: http://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/uploads/css_built_38/62e269ced0fdab7e30e026f1d30ae516_forums.css

Or that might be in the database - no idea where - but those 2 need to be overridden

As I am not a code master,can you provide me his email address to see with him what exactly I can do with code I have? That would be great,I am curios to, how to remove those borders.

Thanks for help!

Regards,

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Ok Vozzz,you have the honor to try new custom theme first. If you notice something strange,let me know. BTW many thanks,because of you I learn a ton working on this. Now I can finally work with CSS and not loosing mind over it. :)

New custom theme is Envision Dark - IPBForo/L Clean Borders (or should I say,Vozzz'nificent theme) 

Regards,

Igor

Edited by SIgor

Wow! Cafe is looking a million times more professional. Really excellent work, and much appreciated! :)

Wow! Cafe is looking a million times more professional. Really excellent work, and much appreciated! :)

Well,I invested lots of time on this. So glad to hear something positive. Thank you! :)

More coming soon.

Regards,

Igor

Yes! looking much better! although i still think if you make the borders the same color as the background color, or maybe get rid of them all together it'll look even better!

also they seem to have gotten fatter around the comment boxes. 

Yes! looking much better! although i still think if you make the borders the same color as the background color, or maybe get rid of them all together it'll look even better!

also they seem to have gotten fatter around the comment boxes. 

As you can see,removing borders makes everything looks clunky.

noBorders.thumb.jpg.889af111b2fc42ae9b52

(I am working on another variation of dark and that will do it,then Ill make one light theme and pretty much we are good to go with those for now)

Thanks for advices and help.

Regards,

Igor

Edited by SIgor

I decided to play with it too, and using chrome its actually really easy to make a style with the stylish extentsion for chrome. 

here is what i have at the moment: ( you dont have to implement it, i just made it for myself.) I'll share the stylus link in a bit, just tweaking some things

izL5CBN.png

Edited by Vozzz

I decided to play with it too, and using chrome its actually really easy to make a style with the stylish extentsion for chrome. 

here is what i have at the moment: ( you dont have to implement it, i just made it for myself.) I'll share the stylus link in a bit, just tweaking some things

izL5CBN.png

Thats great,but problem is you are still restricted designing, if you are not able to actually code, because if you change something here,there is a chance to change something in FORUMS section and vice versa etc.

Cheers,

Igor 

P.S. Easy task would be to hit your head into the wall,but to please all,its impossible. ;)

Edited by SIgor

ABSOLUTELY!  That's lovely, organized, easy to read and very modern.  I have a feeling we're in good hands!

I hope you are ready to assist me on the light theme?! :)

Cheers,

Igor

Edited by SIgor