Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Igor

New Features/Themes Discussion

New Features  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Theme's variations?

• Yes
    • No
    • Waste of time!

Like the new themes, got mine set to 'Envision Box Dark (Default) as this is my favourite.  I know you guys are busy with all this and your doing a great job, but did anyone get my message I sent a few days ago?  It's not urgent or that important, I'm just curious if you got it, I sent it via the 'Contact us' option at the bottom!

Jim

• Topic Author
  • Like the new themes, got mine set to 'Envision Box Dark (Default) as this is my favourite.  I know you guys are busy with all this and your doing a great job, but did anyone get my message I sent a few days ago?  It's not urgent or that important, I'm just curious if you got it, I sent it via the 'Contact us' option at the bottom!

Jim

Yes,I got it and I replyed. Not sure what happend. 

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Good to know you got Igor.  Definately didn't receive your reply, which is why I asked.  There was nothing in my messages or notifications!!!  Do you want me to send the message again?

Jim

• Topic Author
  • Good to know you got Igor.  Definately didn't receive your reply, which is why I asked.  There was nothing in my messages or notifications!!!  Do you want me to send the message again?

Jim

Really not sure what happened. Yes,please send it again. 

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

I hardly never use my web browser full screen. It is usually just half screen size. But with small resolution the category section is looking pretty weird with this theme. Maybe it could be little bit cleaner?

Sent the message again Igor using the same method.

Jim

BTW, here's what I get on my tablet.

Nigel

cafe.png

• Topic Author
  • Sent the message again Igor using the same method.

Jim

Thank you,please give me some time for reply as I am into optimizing themes.

Igor

• Topic Author
  • BTW, here's what I get on my tablet.

Nigel

I hardly never use my web browser full screen. It is usually just half screen size. But with small resolution the category section is looking pretty weird with this theme. Maybe it could be little bit cleaner?

What about now guys? I am sorry to say, but I am not sure we will be able to make everyone happy, we have some limitations regarding customizations due to theme and browser interpretations.  :compHate:

Igor

Thank you,please give me some time for reply as I am into optimizing themes.

Igor

No worries Igor, no rush.

Jim

• Topic Author
  • No worries Igor, no rush.

Jim

Mail sent. :)

Igor

Re the issue with tablets. You'll be fine so long as you don't tinker too much with the basic default IPS skin. That has been designed to scale itself for the device being used.