Igor

New Features/Themes Discussion

New Features  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Theme's variations?

• Yes
    • No
    • Waste of time!

Got the reply this time thanks Igor.  No problem over the time, there's no rush.  I know you guys are putting a lot of hard work in.  :thisrocks:

Jim

• Topic Author
  • Got the reply this time thanks Igor.  No problem over the time, there's no rush.  I know you guys are putting a lot of hard work in.  :thisrocks:

Jim

Thanks for understanding. Going back to  :compGeek:.

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

• Topic Author
  • That should be it guys,now you should be able to set your browser in any width and hight . :)

Cheers,

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

skin adjustments for new skin, maybe this helps

.cAuthorPane {
        border: 0 solid #464646;
        background: #252525;
    }

.ipsLayout_container {
        max-width: 80%;
        }

.ipsComment, .ipsComment.ipsBox {
        border: 0px solid rgba( 81, 81, 81, 1);
    }
    .ipsColumn_fluid {    
        background: #2E2E2E;
    }

.ipsQuote {
        padding: 0px 15px 15px 15px;
    }

• Topic Author
  • On 10/26/2015, 12:15:36, Vozzz said:

its better, but those strokes are still too much, ( stroke the 1 pixel porbder around all the boxes. they just stand out soo much. 

I mean something like this. 

8icSbBN.png

Thank you Vozzz, much appreciated. I'll check the codes ASAP. 

Regards, 

Igor 

• Topic Author
  • @Vozzz 

Old new theme is back, with some minor changes to the menu tabs. Unfortunately, that must stay until real update of the theme comes. 

Now we are going to work on other themes, stay tuned. 

Igor

• Topic Author
  • 3 minutes ago, Vozzz said:

the new activity feed is kinda annoying, because when i click on a thread, it goes to the first page, and then i have to click on the last page and scroll down to see whats new... 

I think you doing something wrong, because it's working for me. I think you need to click on the last post to go where you want. :)

Igor

On 26.9.2015 19:42:46, SIgor said:

You could give me your favorite color palette and Ill make custom theme for you. ;)

Where can I change the theme?

• Topic Author
  • Hi @madmandrax ,you can change it here theme.thumb.jpg.121a3c3fa1e329c9af448f1b. But I kindly suggest you to stay with default Dark Clean theme, because it have so much more to offer. 

We are waiting update of these theme so we can make new themes. We had big update few days ago and we experienced broken themes. So we just need to wait a little bit until theme is optimized for 4.1 IPS software. Sorry for inconvenience and hope you understand.

Regards,

Igor