Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndreasZ

3DConnexion Space Navigator

• Topic Author
  • I'm currently taking the SpaceNavigator out for a spin and I can't seem to make it work. It works perfectly wit 3ds and maya but i still haven't been able to use it in C4D. I've updated all the drivers, did every last thing support suggested and still it isn't working. Is anybody here using it? and if so, what's your setup and which driver are you running?

I am running the 10.2.8 drivers on a Win8.1 laptop (64bit). No changes to the default settings in Cinema4D. Have had no problems, both in R16 as in R17.

I noticed there is a new driver version out (10.2.9) but haven't tried that one yet.

Are you able to control the blue LEDs of the spacenavigator (ON/OFF) via the installed driver/app?

• Topic Author
  • Running the latest driver on windows 10 64bit. I'm gonna try to get the older driver.

• Topic Author
  • After what's probably too many emails, we finally have a culprit.

Cinema 4D is not supported on Windows 10 at the time and can cause several problems.

*Faceplam*

Cinema 4D is not supported on Windows 10 at the time and can cause several problems.

Is THAT the official response from MAXON support?
    I don't recall having seen this being mentioned before. If such is the case, then that's another reason for many to stay away from windows 10.

• Topic Author
  • You can go through the entire site with absolutely no mention of windows 10 support whatsoever. C4d still runs though