My Wip's & Finals

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go guys, finally finished with this interior project. Was my first and probably only visualisation project with Corona. I'm going to learn Unreal Engine 4 next and stay with the physical rend

What's up people!?  Haven't been around the past few years due to the fact that my work requires me to sit behind a pc monitor all day and I would like to do things in the real world as well 😅

Hi all!  First of all, hope everyone's had a great Christmas, I'm stuffed lol! So here's a first look at my project with color on the character! I still have to do the hair but haven't had time to

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Rectro said:

Great work here, this is coming along very nice.  Zbrush will always be part of my pipeline, it adds that little extra flexibility and fun in the process.  What do you have planned for him regarding rendering, rigging, final image?

Dan

Thanks, yeah Zbrush is great, I really love to work within that program, it's like playing with clay and once you get the hang of some features it can be a really powerful tool. There a just some things that cannot be done with the standard modeling programs.
After I'm done with all the objects... and Uv's haha.... I'm going to texture it in Substance Painter and probably will render it In Marmoset Toolbag because I've seen some nice hair cards results with that program.
Rigging is nothing really special since this is my first full body character, I've already got the final pose which you can see in the image below. Sort of a post battle zen pose haha.

fullbody.jpg

4 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Thanks, yeah Zbrush is great, I really love to work within that program, it's like playing with clay and once you get the hang of some features it can be a really powerful tool. There a just some things that cannot be done with the standard modeling programs.
After I'm done with all the objects... and Uv's haha.... I'm going to texture it in Substance Painter and probably will render it In Marmoset Toolbag because I've seen some nice hair cards results with that program.
Rigging is nothing really special since this is my first full body character, I've already got the final pose which you can see in the image below. Sort of a post battle zen pose haha.

fullbody.jpg

Cool stuff.  If you wanted to get the Uv mapping done fast, download the Unfold3d demo, il make you a quick start video if you want, and that will be one task out the way with no fuss.  If you want to go that route let me know.

PS: Not sure if you have a fully symmetrical version of him, but thats how I work.  I keep my models 100% symmetrical, do the Uv mapping, then start posing and breaking up the symmetry.

Dan

11 hours ago, Rectro said:

Cool stuff.  If you wanted to get the Uv mapping done fast, download the Unfold3d demo, il make you a quick start video if you want, and that will be one task out the way with no fuss.  If you want to go that route let me know.

PS: Not sure if you have a fully symmetrical version of him, but thats how I work.  I keep my models 100% symmetrical, do the Uv mapping, then start posing and breaking up the symmetry.

Dan

Thanks for the offer Dan! I think for this project i'll try to get my uv's out of C4D as good as I can and for another project I'll try the demo for sure!

I dont have a symmetrical model since the clothing was posed in Marvelous designerwith a morph target so the folds are different than with the symmetrical t-pose. Perhaps i haven't discovered the right workflow yet for these sort of projects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all! 
First of all, hope everyone's had a great Christmas, I'm stuffed lol!
So here's a first look at my project with color on the character! I still have to do the hair but haven't had time to do that yet. Some minor changes will also be made to the textures but this should be close to wat the final is going to be.

Edit: Ofcourse i'll provide some close ups when it's compeltely finished:)

screenshot00045.jpg