MAXON is happy to invite you to a 'MAXON User Meetings 2017' which are taking place on 29.09. in Cologne, 06.10. in Hamburg, 13.10. in Munich. Regardless where you are, you are more than welcome to join the meeting. :)

For some more information please click HERE!

Cinema 4D Plugins

VECTOR    297
15 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Sooo, here it is! Not the exact final that I'll be posting on my website yet since I want him to be on a spaceship bridge with earth in the background and with an earth hologram which I already made. But for now I'm done with the character itself.

Everything was made within C4D with the exeption of the head details that were sculpted on in Zbrush. I used Zbrush now and then for sketching rough shapes and work them out in C4D after that.
The texturing was done in Substance Painter and this render was made in Marmoset after spending halve this day on tweaking the materials.

I exported it on the second subdivision level (around 93K poly's) to be sure that there weren't any square edges. The low poly model is at around 22K.

Hope you all like it and when I've got time I'll post the final here ofcourse when it's finished :)

SalarianR4Small.jpg

yea mate nice one, looking really good!

35 minutes ago, Rectro said:

Really nice job on this one.  Love the texturing, guess that Substance painter is your number one paint app now?

Dan

Thanks Dan. Yeah me and Substance Painter are big friends haha. Love the app, It's so easy to work with. Only the painting in Zbrush still feels better with the scattering options and dragging and such.

29 minutes ago, VECTOR said:

yea mate nice one, looking really good!

Thanks man! :D

VECTOR    297
4 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Thanks Dan. Yeah me and Substance Painter are big friends haha. Love the app, It's so easy to work with. Only the painting in Zbrush still feels better with the scattering options and dragging and such.

Thanks man! :D

looks like a character right out the game

57 minutes ago, VECTOR said:

looks like a character right out the game

Mission accomplished then hehe . Though the characters ingame don't look that good :(
Check out their art dump though :O

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?206097-Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Art-Dump

• Like 1

VECTOR    297
7 hours ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Mission accomplished then hehe . Though the characters ingame don't look that good :(
Check out their art dump though :O

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?206097-Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Art-Dump

Bloody hell. Orgasmic. Armour and character models look sexy as hell!

3 hours ago, VECTOR said:

Bloody hell. Orgasmic. Armour and character models look sexy as hell!

Yeah I know! I can only dream of getting on that skill level somewhere in this lifetime..

VECTOR    297
5 hours ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Yeah I know! I can only dream of getting on that skill level somewhere in this lifetime..

I'm already there pal ;) but yea if only. Maybe one day

On 13-5-2017 at 7:10 PM, VECTOR said:

look at the armor on this bro! 

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/V9QA5

Yeah pretty amazing right!?  I saw that after I already started with this project and am happy that I tried to recreate one of the earlier Mass Effect armours ^^

VECTOR    297

Yea mate really nice stuff

Wasn't really happy with the paint job on the elephant I made so I had some time last night to redo it in Substance Painter after working with it a bit more often.

Elephant1.jpg