My Wip's & Finals

15 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Sooo, here it is! Not the exact final that I'll be posting on my website yet since I want him to be on a spaceship bridge with earth in the background and with an earth hologram which I already made. But for now I'm done with the character itself.

Everything was made within C4D with the exeption of the head details that were sculpted on in Zbrush. I used Zbrush now and then for sketching rough shapes and work them out in C4D after that.
The texturing was done in Substance Painter and this render was made in Marmoset after spending halve this day on tweaking the materials.

I exported it on the second subdivision level (around 93K poly's) to be sure that there weren't any square edges. The low poly model is at around 22K.

Hope you all like it and when I've got time I'll post the final here ofcourse when it's finished :)

SalarianR4Small.jpg

yea mate nice one, looking really good!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go guys, finally finished with this interior project. Was my first and probably only visualisation project with Corona. I'm going to learn Unreal Engine 4 next and stay with the physical rend

What's up people!?  Haven't been around the past few years due to the fact that my work requires me to sit behind a pc monitor all day and I would like to do things in the real world as well 😅

Hi all!  First of all, hope everyone's had a great Christmas, I'm stuffed lol! So here's a first look at my project with color on the character! I still have to do the hair but haven't had time to

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Rectro said:

Really nice job on this one.  Love the texturing, guess that Substance painter is your number one paint app now?

Dan

Thanks Dan. Yeah me and Substance Painter are big friends haha. Love the app, It's so easy to work with. Only the painting in Zbrush still feels better with the scattering options and dragging and such.

29 minutes ago, VECTOR said:

yea mate nice one, looking really good!

Thanks man! :D

4 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Thanks Dan. Yeah me and Substance Painter are big friends haha. Love the app, It's so easy to work with. Only the painting in Zbrush still feels better with the scattering options and dragging and such.

Thanks man! :D

looks like a character right out the game

5 hours ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Yeah I know! I can only dream of getting on that skill level somewhere in this lifetime..

I'm already there pal ;) but yea if only. Maybe one day