PrivatePolygon    84
  • Topic Author
  • Here you go guys, finally finished with this interior project. Was my first and probably only visualisation project with Corona. I'm going to learn Unreal Engine 4 next and stay with the physical renderer within Cinema 4D/ Hope you like it. Won't be able to make any changes except within Photoshop due to the very long render times.

FinalInteriorSmall.jpg

• Like 4

VECTOR    381

looking good man, i like the curtains especially

PrivatePolygon    84
  • Topic Author
  • 10 minutes ago, VECTOR said:

looking good man, i like the curtains especially

Thanks man, though I've got the feeling that the image looks a bit darker than when I open it in my explorer. 
    The curtains were made with Marvelous Designer :D

VECTOR    381

i guessed as much, would have been fun to model though

PrivatePolygon    84
  • Topic Author
  • 13 hours ago, VECTOR said:

i guessed as much, would have been fun to model though

Just like the pillow and bedsheets. If I would've done that I'd never be finished and would not have looked half as good as the ones from marvelous designer I think :p

VECTOR    381
    21 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Just like the pillow and bedsheets. If I would've done that I'd never be finished and would not have looked half as good as the ones from marvelous designer I think :p

haha you never know man i like a challenge ;) but yea it does look sweet

Monstrphil    17

This is fantastic! I love the little details like the smoke detector and the cup on the end table. Plus the can lights with the bulbs set in are the best. I believe it is details like this that push it over the edge from cool render to Phenomenal! I was in awe with the Salarian Armor-now I just cry tears of joy when I gaze at your interiors.

PrivatePolygon    84
  • Topic Author
  • 15 hours ago, Monstrphil said:

This is fantastic! I love the little details like the smoke detector and the cup on the end table. Plus the can lights with the bulbs set in are the best. I believe it is details like this that push it over the edge from cool render to Phenomenal! I was in awe with the Salarian Armor-now I just cry tears of joy when I gaze at your interiors.

Ha Thanks dude! Glad you like it :D I love going crazy with all the details that you'd normally see in a house. Can't describe it as realistic yet but I'm on my way. Maybe in a couple of years.
    I love the Salarian too, I take it you're a ME fan?

Monstrphil    17

I am. Haven't played Andromeda yet.....the reviews scared me to wait until it's in the discount bin.......plus finishing up my third run of Fallout as well as Prey. 

PrivatePolygon    84
  • Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, Monstrphil said:

I am. Haven't played Andromeda yet.....the reviews scared me to wait until it's in the discount bin.......plus finishing up my third run of Fallout as well as Prey. 

I wouldn't say it's bad but the story isn't as overwelming as the original trilogy but It's a good game nontheless and I enjoyed it alot.

Fallout 4 on the other hand was in my opinion not as good as fallout 3 which I got a platinum on.

At the moment going through newgame + on the witcher 3, such an amazing game that.

Monstrphil    17

I loved Witcher3. Problem is each of those games takes many hours to go thru and enjoy...........and I have a wife and kid and a house that needs fixing. Took me 6 months to get thru Witcher (I am not complaining-I loved every minute of it). I am hoping the new Assassin's Creed will deliver-looks pretty good.

PrivatePolygon    84
  • Topic Author
  • On 18-9-2017 at 3:59 AM, Monstrphil said:

I loved Witcher3. Problem is each of those games takes many hours to go thru and enjoy...........and I have a wife and kid and a house that needs fixing. Took me 6 months to get thru Witcher (I am not complaining-I loved every minute of it). I am hoping the new Assassin's Creed will deliver-looks pretty good.

Wow, guess I missed your last reply!
    But yeah The witcher takes ages to get through and you need to spent a couple of hours every time to really enjoy it. I understand that that's not easy with a familiy, hell, I've a girlfriend and I hardly play anymore xD
    I've given up on AC a long while ago, nothing new to be seen there unless I'm completely mistaken with the new one.