Cinema 4D Plugins
Cinema 4D Plugins
PrivatePolygon

My Wip's & Finals

192 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SIgor said:

@Nieuwus, looks great even in this stage. I was wondering, would Cafe mambers be interested in making scene like this but with maximum details etc. 

So making super detailed scene would be made by Cafe members. With good organization, I think we could pull this off.

Any thoughts? :)

That's actually a great idea, I would definitely be up for it. So if i understand it correctly, you want to create a scene with a large amount of members and everyone contributes by making an object or whatever?

1 hour ago, Vector said:

looking great brother really love it, makes me want to try and do an interior scene 

Thanks man, you really should it's much easier than a character... in my opinion haha. I tried it last weeek but it looked like potato.

Yes, we just need a good organization, but I think it's definitely possible. Not sure how much people would sing up for this, but it would be interesting to see. Everyone would get some assignment and we would try to make something cool, I think it could be fun to at least try. :)

Igor

11 hours ago, Nieuwus said:

Thanks man, you really should it's much easier than a character... in my opinion haha. I tried it last weeek but it looked like potato.

Lmao I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think. Hmmm idk i bet getting the scale right is a challenge for this sort of thing . I'd be up for doing some sort of callbrative project 

Edited by Vector

Hi all, last update before the final. Will probably take a while though.
Been lots of fun messing the whole bar up with broken things and such. I'm getting close completing the fireplace which is build up of all kinds of stone. Created the base mesh of those stones in C4D and exporting them to Zbrush. I'm doing my UV's there since i can't get the hang of BPUV in Cinema unfortunately.
Next step: texturing and lighting :O

ClayRenderScene_0003.jpg

3 hours ago, Nieuwus said:

Hi all, last update before the final. Will probably take a while though.
Been lots of fun messing the whole bar up with broken things and such. I'm getting close completing the fireplace which is build up of all kinds of stone. Created the base mesh of those stones in C4D and exporting them to Zbrush. I'm doing my UV's there since i can't get the hang of BPUV in Cinema unfortunately.
Next step: texturing and lighting :O

ClayRenderScene_0003.jpg

looking good bro, would look good if one of the tables was tipped over, maybe the furthest one? with that much chaos going on else where in the scene i doubt the tables would be be on their feet ;)

Good luck with texturing. Great job so far.

Igor

18 hours ago, Vector said:

looking good bro, would look good if one of the tables was tipped over, maybe the furthest one? with that much chaos going on else where in the scene i doubt the tables would be be on their feet ;)

Thanks! I actually had that in mind but i thought it would be to chaotic in the end but tried it out when i read your message. Worked out pretty well and the shattered glass table top looks good as well :D
To be continued... 3:)

great, looking forward to seeing the final :D

Hi all!
So I haven't posted anything in a long while regarding my project "The Pub" which I was working on a few posts back.
I didn't get the result i was working towards so I've put it on hold for the moment.

On the other side I've been working on something really cool as well which is a first for me since I mainly focussed on interiors/exteriors and my modeling skills are pretty rusty and not that good.
I began last month with modeling an elephant. How the hell can anyone shoot such a beautiful animal!? Really makes me sick.
Anyway i finished the base mesh and started sculpting the details in Zbrush since I want it to be a pretty realistic model.
I'm also going to create a scene for it in C4D later on when I'm finished in Zbrush but I thought I'd already share some images of the process.

ClayRenderScene.jpg

Wire.jpg

D1.JPG

Nice model man, great work. 

On 15-1-2016 at 11:24 AM, grain said:

Nice model man, great work. 

Thanks, still a lot of work to be done!

Small update. been working pretty had onall those wrinkles but it's coming along pretty nice it think. Transfered back to C4D just to see how it looks.
Also got a great idea for a scene.

ElephantTest8.jpg