Sign in to follow this  
PrivatePolygon

My Wip's & Finals

• Topic Author
  • Couple of renders to show the wireframes and other sides.

4SidesSmall.jpg

wirefameSmall.jpg

• Topic Author
  • Wasn't really happy with the paint job on the elephant I made so I had some time last night to redo it in Substance Painter after working with it a bit more often.

Elephant1.jpg

• Topic Author
  • Here you go guys, finally finished with this interior project. Was my first and probably only visualisation project with Corona. I'm going to learn Unreal Engine 4 next and stay with the physical renderer within Cinema 4D/ Hope you like it. Won't be able to make any changes except within Photoshop due to the very long render times.

FinalInteriorSmall.jpg

looking good man, i like the curtains especially

• Topic Author
  • 10 minutes ago, VECTOR said:

looking good man, i like the curtains especially

Thanks man, though I've got the feeling that the image looks a bit darker than when I open it in my explorer. 
    The curtains were made with Marvelous Designer :D

i guessed as much, would have been fun to model though

• Topic Author
  • 13 hours ago, VECTOR said:

i guessed as much, would have been fun to model though

Just like the pillow and bedsheets. If I would've done that I'd never be finished and would not have looked half as good as the ones from marvelous designer I think :p

21 minutes ago, PrivatePolygon said:

Just like the pillow and bedsheets. If I would've done that I'd never be finished and would not have looked half as good as the ones from marvelous designer I think :p

haha you never know man i like a challenge ;) but yea it does look sweet

This is fantastic! I love the little details like the smoke detector and the cup on the end table. Plus the can lights with the bulbs set in are the best. I believe it is details like this that push it over the edge from cool render to Phenomenal! I was in awe with the Salarian Armor-now I just cry tears of joy when I gaze at your interiors.

• Topic Author
  • 15 hours ago, Monstrphil said:

This is fantastic! I love the little details like the smoke detector and the cup on the end table. Plus the can lights with the bulbs set in are the best. I believe it is details like this that push it over the edge from cool render to Phenomenal! I was in awe with the Salarian Armor-now I just cry tears of joy when I gaze at your interiors.

Ha Thanks dude! Glad you like it :D I love going crazy with all the details that you'd normally see in a house. Can't describe it as realistic yet but I'm on my way. Maybe in a couple of years.
    I love the Salarian too, I take it you're a ME fan?