192 posts in this topic

Awesome stuff, can't wait to see it finished. :cowboypistol:

Igor

On 21-1-2016 at 5:41 AM, SIgor said:

Awesome stuff, can't wait to see it finished. :cowboypistol:

Igor

Thanks Igor!

Well here it is! 
I'm done sculpting the details and painting all the layers of dust and mud. The pose you see here is not the final but it should be pretty similair.
Added some body hair and eyelashes in C4D and rendered it out. The scene will be made in C4D too.
Will paint the reflection (and perhaps SSS) maps tomorrow.

For the first time trying an animal i think it looks quite good and am really satisfied so far!

Elephant14.1.jpg

really nice bro, im not sure though but on the side of him the course skin detail looks a bit odd to me compared to the skin on the rest of him. if you can model/sculpt and elephant you should have no problem doing characters man :D

Great work @Nieuwus, but Vector have a good point. You should try making those bums little less visible. But overall, modeling looking really great. :cowboypistol:

Igor

11 hours ago, Vector said:

really nice bro, im not sure though but on the side of him the course skin detail looks a bit odd to me compared to the skin on the rest of him. if you can model/sculpt and elephant you should have no problem doing characters man :D

11 hours ago, SIgor said:

Great work @Nieuwus, but Vector have a good point. You should try making those bums little less visible. But overall, modeling looking really great. :cowboypistol:

Igor

Thanks for the feedback guys,
I've softenend those wrinkles a bit but not much. Often those parts are a bit more pronounced because of all the folds that overlap each other and stretch all the time, I've studied too much elephants over the last month and not one is the same haha.

Next project will probably be a medieval character but that'll have to wait for a bit, can't have too much fun right !? :P

why wait lol, crack on , no time like the present :D

On 27-1-2016 at 10:58 AM, Vector said:

why wait lol, crack on , no time like the present :D

You're totally right man, what's wrong with me !? haha

Anyway here's the final, on my website there's a small story about the project en a couple of renders too.
Once it's in a scene I'll spent more time on lighting but I hope you like it already :)

ElephantSmall.jpg

really nice work mate, throw some dirt and grass trees ect and do like an african plane style scene would be awesome:D crack on man great way to keep your skills sharp :D some nice work on your site too mate 

Great job, really awesome. :cowboypistol:

Igor

Great stuff, looks awesome. 

Working on this exterior scene at the moment. Coming along ok I guess. Had some struggles with the textures in the beginning. Still a lot of things to be done like interior, plants around the garden, weeds and dirt on some textures around the scene.

HouseExterior4.jpg

nice man :D