C4D Cafe

My Wip's & Finals

18 hours ago, Vector said:

looking good bro, would look good if one of the tables was tipped over, maybe the furthest one? with that much chaos going on else where in the scene i doubt the tables would be be on their feet ;)

Thanks! I actually had that in mind but i thought it would be to chaotic in the end but tried it out when i read your message. Worked out pretty well and the shattered glass table top looks good as well :D
To be continued... 3:)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go guys, finally finished with this interior project. Was my first and probably only visualisation project with Corona. I'm going to learn Unreal Engine 4 next and stay with the physical rend

Thank you guys, on to the next! @eenendertig: That's exactly what I was going for :D I've also been busy the last two days with this turntable animation, hope you'll like it guys :)

Emanuelle 7? lol first time I've heard of it. Looks like a terrible movie. But yeah, went a bit overkill on the bloom. The final should have little or no bloom. Thanks :) Ha, thanks. If you're

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi all!
So I haven't posted anything in a long while regarding my project "The Pub" which I was working on a few posts back.
I didn't get the result i was working towards so I've put it on hold for the moment.

On the other side I've been working on something really cool as well which is a first for me since I mainly focussed on interiors/exteriors and my modeling skills are pretty rusty and not that good.
I began last month with modeling an elephant. How the hell can anyone shoot such a beautiful animal!? Really makes me sick.
Anyway i finished the base mesh and started sculpting the details in Zbrush since I want it to be a pretty realistic model.
I'm also going to create a scene for it in C4D later on when I'm finished in Zbrush but I thought I'd already share some images of the process.

ClayRenderScene.jpg

Wire.jpg

D1.JPG

Small update. been working pretty had onall those wrinkles but it's coming along pretty nice it think. Transfered back to C4D just to see how it looks.
Also got a great idea for a scene.

ElephantTest8.jpg