Jump to content

My Wip's & Finals


Recommended Posts

Hi all!

Thought i'd share this piece I've been working on for the last week and a half. Again my previous project has come to a hold since my attention drifted towards other things such as sculpting and human anatomy.
I tried to create a realistic portrait. Although it was mainly sculpted in Zbrush I still went to Cinema 4D for the materials, hairs and rendering so I hope some of you C4D lovers can still appreciate me posting this here ;P

I'm going to create a set of hand and a robe for a scene.  This will be a Measter of the Citadel from the series Game of Thrones.
Thinking about it, I can use the ruins from my previous post as a background for this project :D

Maester_Head.jpg

Link to post
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go guys, finally finished with this interior project. Was my first and probably only visualisation project with Corona. I'm going to learn Unreal Engine 4 next and stay with the physical rend

What's up people!?  Haven't been around the past few years due to the fact that my work requires me to sit behind a pc monitor all day and I would like to do things in the real world as well 😅

Hi all!  First of all, hope everyone's had a great Christmas, I'm stuffed lol! So here's a first look at my project with color on the character! I still have to do the hair but haven't had time to

Posted Images

On 09/06/2016 at 10:13 AM, Nieuwus said:

Hi all!

Thought i'd share this piece I've been working on for the last week and a half. Again my previous project has come to a hold since my attention drifted towards other things such as sculpting and human anatomy.
I tried to create a realistic portrait. Although it was mainly sculpted in Zbrush I still went to Cinema 4D for the materials, hairs and rendering so I hope some of you C4D lovers can still appreciate me posting this here ;P

I'm going to create a set of hand and a robe for a scene.  This will be a Measter of the Citadel from the series Game of Thrones.
Thinking about it, I can use the ruins from my previous post as a background for this project :D

Maester_Head.jpg

nice one bro, i can relate with the whole struggling to stick to one project. i get really bored quickly lol so many unfinished things, usually end up going back to it at some point!

Link to post
On 10-6-2016 at 2:22 PM, shaddam said:

Fantastic threadreally , loving that Elephant !

Thank, glad you like it! It was my first attempt at such a creature or something organic so i'm pretty satisfied withe the result :)

 

On 12-6-2016 at 6:21 PM, nerv said:

Excellent work and detail! Especially love those architecture / interior pieces. 

Thanks, very nice to hear. I love to get a lot of detail in architectural pieces, it's easy to get lost in it!

Link to post
On 10-6-2016 at 8:15 PM, Vector said:

nice one bro, i can relate with the whole struggling to stick to one project. i get really bored quickly lol so many unfinished things, usually end up going back to it at some point!

I know same here, especially if it's not going as I would like it to go, probably a bad habbit but the files won't go anywhere. I've got whole bunch of em somewhere on my HD, all those potential master pieces haha:D

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Nieuwus said:

I know same here, especially if it's not going as I would like it to go, probably a bad habbit but the files won't go anywhere. I've got whole bunch of em somewhere on my HD, all those potential master pieces haha:D

its a sign that they arnt ready to be completed yet :D

Link to post
On 14 juni 2016 at 0:40 AM, teknow said:

Impressive and photorealistic work!

I'm amazed you are not yet doing it for a living.

Thanks, that means a lot to me!
Oh I really wish I could, but it's so difficult to get a job here and with 0 connection in the design world it seems almost impossible. But I'm not giving up!...yet :D

Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all! Worked on this one during the last month ( not fulltime) and pretty satisfied with the result.
It's my first real attempt at a realistic character and learned quite a lot.
He still has to be placed in a scene, which will probably be a library or something, but that has to wait for now.
Cinema 4D work and Zbrush is like 50/50. You can check out the article on my website for a detailed explaination of the creative process. 
http://privatepolygon.nl/index.php/10-photos/38-maester-of-the-citadel

Maester_Of_The_Citadel_Final_SM.jpg

Link to post
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone, I'm back again.
I've been focussing for the last months on learning to create game models and getting the hang of unwrapping within C4D, since I've always been avoiding that. Finally I've got the hang of it and I began modelling this coffee grinder that's been in my parents house for as long as i can remember.

So I created a high poly model, than the low poly one, unwrapped it and bought Substance Painter to create to maps and texture that baby.
I can highly recommend SP to anyone since it's quite cheap and it is such an awesome program.

Anyway, this was my first project witch SP and even a normal mapped "low"poly one so there's always room for improvements.
Hope you guys like it, and I've added a sketchfab link so you can view it in 3D as well :)

https://sketchfab.com/models/65b4a8d96ca64aba9943e7b2f76e44ae

Coffee_Grinder_Final_Small.jpg

Coffee_Grinder1_small.jpg

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ABOUT US

We are dedicated Cinema 4D Community of friendly and passionate artists, hobbyists and developers. Feel free to join us to share your knowledge, your art and anything that might help Community to grow. We are providing guidance, free plugins and files, feedback, sponsorships and various discounts for our Contributors and much more. :cowboypistol:

×
×
  • Create New...

Copyright C4D Cafe © 2021 Powered by Invision Community