My Wip's & Finals

Hi everyone,

I noticed that my previous Wip & Final thread got removed due to the file lose of a couple months ago so here is the new one!
I'll be posting updates on my projects here in the future.

Cheers,
Jarno

For more projects check out my portfolio site at http://privatepolygon.nl/ or my FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/PrivatePolygon/

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go guys, finally finished with this interior project. Was my first and probably only visualisation project with Corona. I'm going to learn Unreal Engine 4 next and stay with the physical rend

What's up people!?  Haven't been around the past few years due to the fact that my work requires me to sit behind a pc monitor all day and I would like to do things in the real world as well 😅

Hi all!  First of all, hope everyone's had a great Christmas, I'm stuffed lol! So here's a first look at my project with color on the character! I still have to do the hair but haven't had time to

Posted Images

Wow,render looks great. :)

How long render time was and what renderer did you use?

I'll see to make new thread for WP's. Thanks!

Cheers,

Igor

Thank you!
Render time was around 13 hours Physical renderer QMC+Light mapping on high, pretty long, didn't expect that with my new computer.

Thank you!Render time was around 13 hours Physical renderer QMC+Light mapping on high, pretty long, didn't expect that with my new computer.

That is a little to much for the still image, don't you think so? 

Cheers, 

Igor 

U-Render Quality Assurance | C4D Cafe Contributions

That is a little to much for the still image, don't you think so? 

Cheers, 

Igor 

It is, but that's probably because of the QMC render method in combination with the high samples to get rid of any grain. Don't know if a lot of displacement with reflection adds up to the render time.
I used the light mapping with radiosity mapping as secondary render method which should speed it up a bit.
My PC should be quite capable of handling it ( Asus X-99, 16 GB Ram and i7 5960x extreme). My cinebench scores where pretty good as well i thought: CPU:1321 OpenGL:149,55.
I get the feeling i'm doing something wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi people,

Got a new scene i'm working on named "Barfight".
Having fun with it, especially al the details. There's as Old fireplace coming in the back next to the stair and a piano in the lower right area.
It's going to be a mess with spilled drink, broken furniture, glasses bottles and a hazy smoke from all the cigarettes.
Propably going to marked the scene with a Police line or however it's called. So keep an eye out for updates :D

ClayRenderScene.jpg

@Nieuwus, looks great even in this stage. I was wondering, would Cafe mambers be interested in making scene like this but with maximum details etc. 

So making super detailed scene would be made by Cafe members. With good organization, I think we could pull this off.

Any thoughts? :)

Cheers,

Igor

U-Render Quality Assurance | C4D Cafe Contributions