Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Igor

NEW Cafe T-Shirt design for Challenges!!

Guys, I am so excited to announce our new t-shirt reward for Cafe challenges. :thisrocks:

Tom from http://teeframed.com/ made for us some cool looking shirt and he is our future sponsor for Cafe challenges.

We preparing some more stuff for you guys, so stay tuned as we soon announce new Cafe challenge. 

ENJOY the Sunday with a cup of coffee or a tea.  Cheers!! :smile:

5650fb6b15e33_logocafedesign.thumb.jpg.1

Kind regards,

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

That turned out great! I like the Xpresso yourself. Super COOL!

i like it, would look better if it had something on one of the sleeves,on the outside a smaller version of whats printed on the front, or maybe just the website address

There will be some variations in future, we are aware some people would prefer smaller and more discreet logo and similar :)

Either way, if you have an idea, simply post the design here based on the logo, we will take it into consideration for sure!

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

Just a smaller version of the logo over the left breast without the "Xpresso Yourself", "Cinema 4D" and the web-site address would be my top choice.  I think the goal should be to look stylish and less like a walking billboard...unless of course you are giving out the shirts for free, then I can understand the need to advertise.  The purchased versions should be a little more classy whereas the current design looks more like "conference swag".

But just having the Cafe logo over the left breast on a nice Izod shirt would be rather cool and actually do more to prompt interest in the Cafe as the logo is very stylish and  invites people to ask "what does that logo mean?".  People won't know if it is a real cafe and then wonder what that symbol to the left of the cafe means.  

Less creates mystery...less is more.

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

3 hours ago, zak said:

Make it a Cafe Design Challenge, that way all gets to participate... ?!

Are you referring to T-shirts design challenge? Not sure as it is more 2D related than 3D, but we are going to have that in mind.

Cheers,

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy: