• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Igor

NEW Cafe T-Shirt design for Challenges!!

• Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, Spacemovies said:

Nice work man all those styles look great! Love the main "Expresso yourself one" as well as the top left and bottom left versions. 

Great, thanks! :)

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

8 hours ago, SIgor said:

Great, thanks! :)

Igor

Are you still planing on having runners up, so second or third place ect. If so then maybe each could win a shirt and as a little novelty somewhere on the shirt maybe the side of the sleeve or breast have a little 1st/2nd/3rd place trophie or something similar to the badges for challenges you get 

• Topic Author
  • @Vector, yes I was thinking on how we could make a difference between challenge shirts and ones that are going to be for sales.

I will speak with Tom about that. It's a good idea. 

EDIT: and yes we are going to try too have rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. ;)

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, haam said:

Maybe it's just me, but is there a need for all the overt "cafe" imagery and puns?  

Not sure what do you mean by that!?

Igor

4 minutes ago, SIgor said:

Not sure what do you mean by that!?

Igor

Yes, this is the "cafe" but you don't serve coffee - yet, you chose a logo featuring a coffee cup.  As a brand, it's confusing.  Now, your shirts sport the pun "xpresso yourself", again, it's on topic but it's just so obvious and pretty corny in general.  Just my opinion, really.

Excited about rewards - it's about time!

36 minutes ago, SIgor said:

@Vector, yes I was thinking on how we could make a difference between challenge shirts and ones that are going to be for sales.

I will speak with Tom about that. It's a good idea. 

EDIT: and yes we are going to try too have rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. ;)

Igor

Now I don't know how cost effective this would be or if it's even very realistic to suggest it and it would depend on what the challenge was but how about a 3d model and or high quality print, and a t shirt for first place and maybe just shirts for runners up? Now the 3D models could be small maybe 6 inches tall or something and they could be either cafe member/admin created characters / object ect or depending what the challenge was the winners submitted final piece. It would be pretty cool for example if you where to do a cartoon character challenge or cartoon animal ect , and the winner receive a high quality small/medium sized print of their final submission and a small 3d printed model of the character, assembled and painted. Now I don't no how actually plausible that concept is but as far as prizes go i think it would be pretty awesome.

Here are my three faves:

Main_C4DCafe_02_E.jpg.4e3470576269929221   Main_C4DCafe_03.jpg.207f3ec42763759ac8d3    Main_C4DCafe_04_Abig.jpg.3bd8a341b4a8a8c

I really, really want to win one to wear to NAB! :) 

• Topic Author
  • @haam, yes, good point, but...we are not here to shake the world with Cinema or Cafe forum. This is for the community and community knows what we talking about. To be honest, if shirts says Cinema 4D somewhere, people who don't know anything about 3D will not know the difference, so I am not bothered with your concern. :)

@Vector, again, depends on you guys. We are open for every suggestion if it's doable. We just need to go slow and see how thing going. 

@3DKiwi, @Greatszalamthanks guys, great. :)

Igor

I'd be up for helping to design some 3d printable models if its something that you decided to implement 

• Topic Author
  • Just now, Vector said:

I'd be up for helping to design some 3d printable models of its something that you decided to implement 

Awesome, I am counting on you! ;) I will see and try to find sponsors for 3D printing. 

Igor

Just now, SIgor said:

Awesome, I am counting on you! ;) I will see and try to find sponsors for 3D printing. 

Igor

Cool ! Now I know there are certain "rules" when modelling for printing like the amount of detail and thickness of the actual model but that can be worked out if it's something that happens :D

• BLOGS / NEWS & SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Latest Topics

Latest Comments

About Us

C4D Cafe is the largest Cinema 4D community. We provide facilities for discussion, showcasing and learning our favourite software.
    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, watch tutorials directly from our video gallery,  get your own private messenger, post and upload images, manage your profile and much more. If you need to find solution to your problem or otherwise ask for help, C4D Cafe is the right place to be for learning 3D.  :cowboypistol: