Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Igor

C4D Cafe T-Shirts now available for sale.

Recommended Posts

  • Topic Author
  • Guys as we promised, new t-shirts are now available for sale. Hope you guys will be happy what we have to offer.

     

    http://teeframed.com/collections/c4d-cafe-collection

     

    US - Free Shipping

    International - 10$ (every additional shirt adds to shipping cost for 1$)

     

    Regards,

    Cafe Staff


    | MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creatior | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart | :compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    15 minutes ago, SIgor said:

    Guys as we promised, new t-shirts are now available for sale. Hope you guys will be happy what we have to offer.

     

    http://teeframed.com/collections/c4d-cafe-collection

     

    Regards,

    Cafe Staff

    cool man, shame you couldn't have incorporated a store like section to the cafe.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • @Vector, we are going to have shop, but not at the moment. We will not earn money selling t-shirts, this is purely for the fans of the Cafe. ;)

     

    When we start recording tutorials, then we are going to have shop section. :cowboypistol:

     

    Cheers

    Igor


    | MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creatior | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart | :compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, SIgor said:

    @Vector, we are going to have shop, but not at the moment. We will not making money selling t-shirts, this is purely for the fans of the Cafe. ;)

     

    When we start recording tutorials, then we are going to have shop section. :cowboypistol:

     

    Cheers

    Igor

    thats fair enough. was just thinking you could still have it made by the same people, but just have it available to purchase here along with say, some 3d printed models ;)

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • Having shop section actually cost money, like 60$ if I am not wrong. So there is no reason for us to have shop section yet. But I know what you mean and we are going to have it, just not right now. :)

     

     

    Igor


    | MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creatior | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart | :compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, SIgor said:

    Having shop section actually cost money, like 60$ if I am not wrong. So there is no reason for us to have shop section yet. But I know what you mean and we are going to have it, just not right now. :)

     

     

    Igor

    damn that sucks man, money grabbing bastards 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • Well, you cant blame them. There is tons of work behind all this...actually if you ask me its cheap taking into account how many hours is spent to build something like this.

     

     

    Igor


    | MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creatior | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart | :compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    5 minutes ago, SIgor said:

    Well, you cant blame them. There is tons of work behind all this...actually if you ask me its cheap taking into account how many hours is spent to build something like this.

     

     

    Igor

    maybe, idk though as you still have to pay for a plan, and hosting, and a domain name, if your're selling alot i guess its cheap but it would depend how much you would make from selling stuff i suppose 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    They only ship to the US. How do we Euros get one?

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, JLeaburn said:

    They only ship to the US. How do we Euros get one?

    Depends where are you in Europe. If you are interested in buying one let me know and I will see to make a deal with seller until we found EU seller. 

    Because shipping cost could be more than actual shirts. 

     

     

    Igor


    | MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creatior | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart | :compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    UK here. If there is going to be a EU seller at some point then I can hang on.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • Just now, JLeaburn said:

    UK here. If there is going to be a EU seller at some point then I can hang on.

    Let me check and see what would be shipping cost for UK. I hope I will find one...if you know anyone selling shirts online, let me know. :)

     

     

    Igor


    | MAXON Quality Assurance Specialist | 3D Asset Creatior | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart | :compEnjoy:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...