Igor

C4D Cafe T-Shirts now available for sale.

• Topic Author
  • @JLeaburn, I managed to find out, so shipping cost would be 10$ and 1$ for every additional shirt for the UK. If you want you can order it right now. 

Or you can wait until we found someone from EU. :cowboypistol:

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

• Topic Author
  • Sure, no problem! Problems are always here to set us back  a little. I'll let you know when we have one.

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

nice! :) but too bad they are only available in the us... and too bad they are only available in black. i know most people prefer black though. i might be the only person on the Planet not having a single black shirt in the closet :D

I'm assuming you haven't found an EU supplier in the last 6 days? :wackywink:

Out of curiosity how much of the money for the t-shirts goes to the cafe?

Jim

• Topic Author
  • Just now, TheJimReaper said:

I'm assuming you haven't found an EU supplier in the last 6 days? :wackywink:

Out of curiosity how much of the money for the t-shirts goes to the cafe?

Jim

Nope, I didn't. Actually 0$ goes to Cafe. As I said, this is purely for the fans! ;)

Igor

You would have thought something would have! Even if it was only a small percentage.  It does have the cafe's logo on after all!

:wackywink:

• Topic Author
  • What to take from 1$ of earnings?! :lol: I am not sure we are going to sell wast amount of shirts at this point. So we didn't want to take anything from Tom, rather we want to help him if we can. :cowboypistol:

Igor

I appreciate that they aren't all XL! Will definitely be swooping one up.

• Topic Author
  • 2 minutes ago, Vozzz said:

why not just do it through one of those big custom print online retailers>? like cafe press?

http://www.syntaxxx.com/6-pod-print-on-demand-sites-for-designers-to-sell-their-work/

Because this would be another thing to investigate and I just don't have all that time. We actually prearranging some new stuff for members and features. Hopefully it will be ready by the end of this week. :)

Igor