• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

broccolilord

Studio

• Topic Author
  • This is my studio WIP. I am not using GI and am experimenting only using the reflectance channel for all the materials. Still to be added is a a few monitors on a stand on the stage. Any  feedback is appreciated.

Stage set preview.jpg

So far look good. :) Keep us posted!

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Look good. To help as you design it, try keeping a human figure in there for size reference. It will help you keep the proportions feeling accurate - when I first looked at the image I thought perhaps the stairs leading up to the platform were a bit big (making the scene feel small).

• Topic Author
  • Good idea, I'm gonna use the stock 3d person in c4d. Now that you point that out it does seem to have some scale issues.

About Us

C4D Cafe is the largest Cinema 4D community. We provide facilities for discussion, showcasing and learning our favourite software.
    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, watch tutorials directly from our video gallery,  get your own private messenger, post and upload images, manage your profile and much more. If you need to find solution to your problem or otherwise ask for help, C4D Cafe is the right place to be for learning 3D.  :cowboypistol: