• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krazee

First terrain/Landscape attempt

• Topic Author
  • So here is my first attempt at creating a landscape/Terrain. Not the best or the most realistic looking but hey. I was initially going to use this for my college project but im going to try and improve this before use. Any advice or feed back would be useful. 

Untitled-1.jpg

Hy @Krazee, looks okeish for the first time. Question is, what do you trying to achieve? I am not sure there is a flat surface somewhere in the mountains. 

You should look at some reference images and try to recreate them. 

Cheers,

Igor

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

• BLOGS

About Us

C4D Cafe is the largest Cinema 4D community. We provide facilities for discussion, showcasing and learning our favourite software.
    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, watch tutorials directly from our video gallery,  get your own private messenger, post and upload images, manage your profile and much more. If you need to find solution to your problem or otherwise ask for help, C4D Cafe is the right place to be for learning 3D.  :cowboypistol: