• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Randal

Earth from Orbit/Space

• Topic Author
  • Hello cafe persons.

Story is this...I opened an old scene file, that had in it a planet.

This planet is from the same source as all my planets for the Solar System.

Somehow, it looks better to me than the one I toiled over that was using the same materials,maps in the newer

scene files. I am not sure why,  Physical Rendering was the the render module on this old scene.but it works both ways.

Well, I am using this planet now in the BSG Arrival....but,,I wanted to do a decent-good Orbiting Flight and put this music to it.

Heroic Journey-Earth from Space/Orbit Cinema4D.
    Music by XRay Dog-Sit up and listen.
    I love this piece of music.It is so familiar,the melody,the ambiance,
    chord changes.It is so warm and welcoming.
    Uplifting and wondrous.Triumphant and serene.

YTube version

"if I may,let you experience the inspiration that music can invoke.
    And the images to try and reinforce or capture or sustain or present that which you hear."
    Randal R.

-- Ever get that feeling from a movie trailer, you can't wait to see it ? --That is what it does to me.

• BLOGS / NEWS & SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Latest Topics

Latest Comments

About Us

C4D Cafe is the largest Cinema 4D community. We provide facilities for discussion, showcasing and learning our favourite software.
    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, watch tutorials directly from our video gallery,  get your own private messenger, post and upload images, manage your profile and much more. If you need to find solution to your problem or otherwise ask for help, C4D Cafe is the right place to be for learning 3D.  :cowboypistol: