Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D
Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D
teknow

30GB of free learning C4D files

111 posts in this topic

Teknow, I just knabed the file. Thank you so much! I will look at it more intensely later. I may have some valuable files to upload to your collection. I will let you know when I am certain. Best Regards, Brent Kjernisted

1 person likes this

@teknow Some time ago i've send an email with request and I didn't recive any answer.

/gomen

1 minute ago, goodomen said:

@teknow Some time ago i've send an email with request and I didn't recive any answer.

/gomen

Check the 1st post again, you need to send support ticket if you want access to files. :)

Igor

Someone managed to delete most of the files but I will be re-uploading them starting today

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, teknow said:

Someone managed to delete most of the files but I will be re-uploading them starting today

ًWhy would anyone do that ! Weird..

Why did someone leave empty beer packaging at the gorgeous turnaround point of my ride this morning? I have no answer for either question.

C4D is what you do when you finally realize that there is absolutely nothing that can be done about people.

1 person likes this

Some file hosting sites delete inactive files after a specified time eg fileX has not been downloaded for 1 month > fileX deleted. This is especially true with free accounts. Might be what happened here. Policies vary - read the T & C.

Guys, nothing was deleted on purpose, simple mistake by one older member and myself. I gave him EDITING options and he made a mistake, that's all, no need to panic. ;)

29 minutes ago, SIgor said:

Guys, nothing was deleted on purpose, simple mistake by one older member and myself. I gave him EDITING options and he made a mistake, that's all, no need to panic. ;)

Good to hear that. I guess there's still some hope in humanity afterall :lol:

7 minutes ago, aelhofy said:

Good to hear that. I guess there's still some hope in humanity afterall :lol:

3D artist are here to make this world better place for sure. ;) 

In 12 short hours all 13,065 files will be back in place (actually that includes a bunch of new ones such as those from Bezo and such)

1 person likes this

Just now, teknow said:

In 12 short hours all 13,065 files will be back in place (actually that includes a bunch of new ones such as those from Bezo and such)

Awesome, thank you! :smiley-eatdrink004: