PBR Renderer
PBR Renderer
teknow

C4D Cafe lost and new files,free to use!

115 posts in this topic

I added a link in the Downloads area to 30 Gb of free example and learning files which I have collected over the years. A lot of those older files which have been lost in the Cafe transition are there. However on lots of them the names have been changed but are organized as to function such as Inheritance Effector. There are loads of them by SREK, Hsrdelic, Brasco, Mabad, Darby, and multiple other smarties!

The main folder is New Work. There is a lot of fluff there such as lamps and chairs and such but go straight to the biggie folders like Mograph, Xpresso, Character Animation, and so on. I have a ton of medical stuff too which I did not include but if anyone wants that too I can add it.

The materials will occasionally be missing graphic links but I did not have the energy to save every single file as a Save with Assets.

I hope you enjoy them and can use some of them to save time at work or at least come up with new creative ideas and techniques? 

Don't expect to explore them all in an hour or so however, there are a LOT of files there.

Send us a SUPPORT ticket if you want access to files.  Make sure you choose correct ticket (Storage Access Request). Thank you!!

9 people like this

Good to see you found an appropriate home for those files.

I know it's not the same as having back all those lost attachments in their original posts, but it's a start already.

Thanks for uploading and sharing those files.

Edit: I thought you had managed to upload the files to the cafe, but I see now that its an external link to mega.nz
My bad.

Share the link too from the download area. Ill make this topic sticky. :cowboypistol:

Igor

Glad I can help!

I learn C4D by dissecting files and I have collected for that reason. 

Here's the link again to save a few clicks:

-LINK DELETED-

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, C4DS said:

I know it's not the same as having back all those lost attachments in their original posts

So, they are not recoverable?  I hoped they would be re-uploaded in the future.

11 minutes ago, johnalexevic said:

So, they are not recoverable?  I hoped they would be re-uploaded in the future.

If you have free time and nerves, I will gladly give you a permission to do that. Uploading 30GB of files is very daunting an time consuming, so I will pass this one. :lol:

Igor

Mmm, as I understood only a small part of those 30 gigs Tenow uploaded correspond to lost attachment files from the forums.

Compressed .c4d scenes are usually small so I thought it was only a matter of time to get them back up.

The majority have come from C4D Cafe

BTW, Thinking Particles folder is inside Xpresso and called Xpresso Thinking Particles

so, are these files the ones from Nigel's tutorials?  I have many of them, not all. they go back to the early days of the cafe.  they many be dated but  could give insight on how to use a tool

They include files from his tutorials and files I have built using his tutorials but the majority are from the message areas when people leave those marvelous example files.

They also include files I have built from various tutorials on the web e.g. Dandelion Seeds.c4d inside the Weed Seeds folder

What's the best way to download these? Anyone try downloading it as one massive zip file. That would have to be the largest file I've ever downloaded. :)

I'd guess the best bet is to browse and select various folders for download. And if they pique your interest then download more interesting ones.