teknow

C4D Cafe lost and new files,free to use!

I added a link in the Downloads area to 30 Gb of free example and learning files which I have collected over the years. A lot of those older files which have been lost in the Cafe transition are there. However on lots of them the names have been changed but are organized as to function such as Inheritance Effector. There are loads of them by SREK, Hsrdelic, Brasco, Mabad, Darby, and multiple other smarties!

The main folder is New Work. There is a lot of fluff there such as lamps and chairs and such but go straight to the biggie folders like Mograph, Xpresso, Character Animation, and so on. I have a ton of medical stuff too which I did not include but if anyone wants that too I can add it.

The materials will occasionally be missing graphic links but I did not have the energy to save every single file as a Save with Assets.

I hope you enjoy them and can use some of them to save time at work or at least come up with new creative ideas and techniques? 

Don't expect to explore them all in an hour or so however, there are a LOT of files there.

Send us a SUPPORT ticket if you want access to files.  Make sure you choose correct ticket (Storage Access Request). Thank you!!

• Like 6

Whoever said that things don't make you happy obviously didn't have Cinema 4D