teknow

C4D Cafe lost and new files,free to use!

114 posts in this topic

Gracias por hacer una cosa tan maravillosa, esto es realmente genial!

It's kind of you to say that!

BTW, I just added my new Reflectance folder and this includes the associated images.

Vozz and Icecaveman ought to check that out to see how cool and fun the new Refectance channel can be after all (just ask Nick Campbell).

Wow...   huge selection,  Teknow.      Are them some fully-rigged figures in there?

Everything should be fully functional and rigged. Check out the Character Animation folder. 

A rare file may have a missing image link but that's a small portion. Everything else should work right out of the box and batteries included.

Download any or all.

On 19/2/2016 at 8:33 PM, teknow said:

I added a link in the Downloads area to 30 Gb of free example and learning files which I have collected over the years. A lot of those older files which have been lost in the Cafe transition are there. However on lots of them the names have been changed but are organized as to function such as Inheritance Effector. There are loads of them by SREK, Hsrdelic, Brasco, Mabad, Darby, and multiple other smarties!

The main folder is New Work. There is a lot of fluff there such as lamps and chairs and such but go straight to the biggie folders like Mograph, Xpresso, Character Animation, and so on. I have a ton of medical stuff too which I did not include but if anyone wants that too I can add it.

The materials will occasionally be missing graphic links but I did not have the energy to save every single file as a Save with Assets.

I hope you enjoy them and can use some of them to save time at work or at least come up with new creative ideas and techniques? 

Don't expect to explore them all in an hour or so however, there are a LOT of files there.

https://mega.nz/#F!ft02kBAL!eavpVDie6E8sQrpUFT8Vsg

Maybe if you share torrent for our? thanks

I don't understand what you want.

i mean, i need a torrent for download because my internet so slow!

Thanks,

Isn't this a product that is still sold for 40$ at https://www.thepixellab.net/tech-pack

From the README:

Thank you for purchasing the Tech Pack and supporting Thepixellab.net. If you have any problems with the product, please e-mail me at Joren@thepixellab.net.
   Thanks!
  Joren Kandel

I have a end-user license agreement in place, so please do not share, duplicate, copy, or re-sell this pack or any individual item that is a part of this pack. 

Seems illegal to me.

PixelLab.PNG

1 person likes this

Thanks, I'll remove that but I have never bought anything from the Pixellab so it was a freebie from somewhere.

The Pixellab is great and I sure don't want to offend them.

Even though I found them somewhere for free, they have already been deleted.

Great resources teknow, thank you for sharing!

I have been looking for a model of a brain that I can texture and animate...any idea if there is one in there?