Jump to content

teknow

C4D Cafe lost and new files,free to use!

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, teknow said:

No, the first 50 Gb are free

Ok, let me know if thats the case, we will gladly pay for some more space if needed. Its a gold mine for members! :)

 

 

Igor


| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is SO nice to offer. So far that's not necessary and I am awaiting their response. I'm hoping that this has no effect on usage and downloading by members. The number of users of the site has been a pleasant surprise and due to your making the link obvious.

  • Like 1

Whoever said that things don't make you happy obviously didn't have Cinema 4D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, teknow said:

That is SO nice to offer. So far that's not necessary and I am awaiting their response. I'm hoping that this has no effect on usage and downloading by members. The number of users of the site has been a pleasant surprise and due to your making the link obvious.

Just let me know if you need my help!

 

 

Igor


| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a thought: I am getting nowhere with Mega.com and from what I hear they may get shut down. Google just dropped their prices to $1.99/month for 100 Gb storage. I use the 15 Gb free for my personal storage and they are great.

What do you think about your website using the 100 Gb choice, giving me upload privileges, and I would upload all my latest greatest complete collection (about 35 Gb) to the website storage area instead of the flaky Mega site? I would also add my medical and biologic projects so maybe that would pull in a whole new crowd of medical and scientific illustrators.

 

http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/13/google-drive-gets-a-big-price-drop-100gb-now-costs-1-99-a-month/


Whoever said that things don't make you happy obviously didn't have Cinema 4D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teknow said:

Here's a thought: I am getting nowhere with Mega.com and from what I hear they may get shut down. Google just dropped their prices to $1.99/month for 100 Gb storage. I use the 15 Gb free for my personal storage and they are great.

What do you think about your website using the 100 Gb choice, giving me upload privileges, and I would upload all my latest greatest complete collection (about 35 Gb) to the website storage area instead of the flaky Mega site? I would also add my medical and biologic projects so maybe that would pull in a whole new crowd of medical and scientific illustrators.

 

http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/13/google-drive-gets-a-big-price-drop-100gb-now-costs-1-99-a-month/

No brainier here, lets do this...Ill let you know when I sort thigs out, I need to check what I need to do.

 

 

Igor


| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mega problem seems to be fixed and I am currently uploading all files including new ones but it takes about a day to upload.


Whoever said that things don't make you happy obviously didn't have Cinema 4D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, teknow said:

Mega problem seems to be fixed and I am currently uploading all files including new ones but it takes about a day to upload.

I had a problems with Google. They don't allow me to make new account because I set day of birth to 2014., and I don't know how to fix it. If you could make an new account, I will gladly pay you 10 or 20 bucks for a few months to test it. :)

EDIT: Actually, I manged to make new account, let me know if we need it. :cowboypistol:

 

Igor


| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mega is currently updating and adding tons of new files including biology and medical. It turned out to be simple fix.

If they get shut down, I will gladly take you up on that. 

The visits so far are just under 4000! I think it's marvelous that all those users get to study some of these amazing files. My new one from Airbusch called Virus 2 is one of them.

Caveat: some of the files will have broken links to image files.

  • Like 1

Whoever said that things don't make you happy obviously didn't have Cinema 4D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, teknow said:

Mega is currently updating and adding tons of new files including biology and medical. It turned out to be simple fix.

If they get shut down, I will gladly take you up on that. 

The visits so far are just under 4000! I think it's marvelous that all those users get to study some of these amazing files. My new one from Airbusch called Virus 2 is one of them.

Caveat: some of the files will have broken links to image files.

Awesome, thank you! You doing great job helping this community. If only we have more gems like you. ;)

 

 

Igor


| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mega is pretty cool. The new files are showing up now. There are about 300 more to upload but the lion's share is done. 

Bezo"s way cool Bend file from today should be in the Deformers - Bend folder for example.

  • Like 1

Whoever said that things don't make you happy obviously didn't have Cinema 4D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

ABOUT US:

C4D Cafe is the largest CINEMA 4D community. We provide facilities for discussion, showcasing and learning our favorite software :) Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and much more. If you need to find solution to your problem or otherwise ask for help, Cafe is the right place.
×
×
  • Create New...