Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. 

teknow

C4D Cafe lost and new files,free to use!

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  • No, the first 50 Gb are free

Igor    467
    1 hour ago, teknow said:

No, the first 50 Gb are free

Ok, let me know if thats the case, we will gladly pay for some more space if needed. Its a gold mine for members! :)

Igor

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  • That is SO nice to offer. So far that's not necessary and I am awaiting their response. I'm hoping that this has no effect on usage and downloading by members. The number of users of the site has been a pleasant surprise and due to your making the link obvious.

• Like 1

Igor    467
    18 hours ago, teknow said:

That is SO nice to offer. So far that's not necessary and I am awaiting their response. I'm hoping that this has no effect on usage and downloading by members. The number of users of the site has been a pleasant surprise and due to your making the link obvious.

Just let me know if you need my help!

Igor

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  • Here's a thought: I am getting nowhere with Mega.com and from what I hear they may get shut down. Google just dropped their prices to $1.99/month for 100 Gb storage. I use the 15 Gb free for my personal storage and they are great.

What do you think about your website using the 100 Gb choice, giving me upload privileges, and I would upload all my latest greatest complete collection (about 35 Gb) to the website storage area instead of the flaky Mega site? I would also add my medical and biologic projects so maybe that would pull in a whole new crowd of medical and scientific illustrators.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/13/google-drive-gets-a-big-price-drop-100gb-now-costs-1-99-a-month/

Igor    467
    1 hour ago, teknow said:

Here's a thought: I am getting nowhere with Mega.com and from what I hear they may get shut down. Google just dropped their prices to $1.99/month for 100 Gb storage. I use the 15 Gb free for my personal storage and they are great.

What do you think about your website using the 100 Gb choice, giving me upload privileges, and I would upload all my latest greatest complete collection (about 35 Gb) to the website storage area instead of the flaky Mega site? I would also add my medical and biologic projects so maybe that would pull in a whole new crowd of medical and scientific illustrators.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/13/google-drive-gets-a-big-price-drop-100gb-now-costs-1-99-a-month/

No brainier here, lets do this...Ill let you know when I sort thigs out, I need to check what I need to do.

Igor

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  • Fantastic! You have been great.

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  • Mega problem seems to be fixed and I am currently uploading all files including new ones but it takes about a day to upload.

Igor    467
    22 minutes ago, teknow said:

Mega problem seems to be fixed and I am currently uploading all files including new ones but it takes about a day to upload.

I had a problems with Google. They don't allow me to make new account because I set day of birth to 2014., and I don't know how to fix it. If you could make an new account, I will gladly pay you 10 or 20 bucks for a few months to test it. :)

EDIT: Actually, I manged to make new account, let me know if we need it. :cowboypistol:

Igor

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  • Mega is currently updating and adding tons of new files including biology and medical. It turned out to be simple fix.

If they get shut down, I will gladly take you up on that. 

The visits so far are just under 4000! I think it's marvelous that all those users get to study some of these amazing files. My new one from Airbusch called Virus 2 is one of them.

Caveat: some of the files will have broken links to image files.

• Like 1

Igor    467
    4 minutes ago, teknow said:

Mega is currently updating and adding tons of new files including biology and medical. It turned out to be simple fix.

If they get shut down, I will gladly take you up on that. 

The visits so far are just under 4000! I think it's marvelous that all those users get to study some of these amazing files. My new one from Airbusch called Virus 2 is one of them.

Caveat: some of the files will have broken links to image files.

Awesome, thank you! You doing great job helping this community. If only we have more gems like you. ;)

Igor

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  • Mega is pretty cool. The new files are showing up now. There are about 300 more to upload but the lion's share is done. 

Bezo"s way cool Bend file from today should be in the Deformers - Bend folder for example.

• Like 1