Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. 

teknow

C4D Cafe lost and new files,free to use!

bkjernisted    1

Teknow, I just knabed the file. Thank you so much! I will look at it more intensely later. I may have some valuable files to upload to your collection. I will let you know when I am certain. Best Regards, Brent Kjernisted

• Like 1

Igor    467
1 minute ago, goodomen said:

@teknow Some time ago i've send an email with request and I didn't recive any answer.

/gomen

Check the 1st post again, you need to send support ticket if you want access to files. :)

Igor

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  •  Someone managed to delete most of the files but I will be re-uploading them starting today

• Like 1

aelhofy    65
    41 minutes ago, teknow said:

Someone managed to delete most of the files but I will be re-uploading them starting today

ًWhy would anyone do that ! Weird..

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  • Why did someone leave empty beer packaging at the gorgeous turnaround point of my ride this morning? I have no answer for either question.

C4D is what you do when you finally realize that there is absolutely nothing that can be done about people.

• Like 1

jed    213

Some file hosting sites delete inactive files after a specified time eg fileX has not been downloaded for 1 month > fileX deleted. This is especially true with free accounts. Might be what happened here. Policies vary - read the T & C.

Igor    467

Guys, nothing was deleted on purpose, simple mistake by one older member and myself. I gave him EDITING options and he made a mistake, that's all, no need to panic. ;)

aelhofy    65
    29 minutes ago, SIgor said:

Guys, nothing was deleted on purpose, simple mistake by one older member and myself. I gave him EDITING options and he made a mistake, that's all, no need to panic. ;)

Good to hear that. I guess there's still some hope in humanity afterall :lol:

Igor    467
    7 minutes ago, aelhofy said:

Good to hear that. I guess there's still some hope in humanity afterall :lol:

3D artist are here to make this world better place for sure. ;) 

teknow    259
  • Topic Author
  • In 12 short hours all 13,065 files will be back in place (actually that includes a bunch of new ones such as those from Bezo and such)

• Like 1

Igor    467
    Just now, teknow said:

In 12 short hours all 13,065 files will be back in place (actually that includes a bunch of new ones such as those from Bezo and such)

Awesome, thank you! :smiley-eatdrink004: