Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. 

jhzondervan

Character object adjust to bind

jhzondervan    0

Hey everyone!

I got a problem, I'm trying to RIG a scorpion with the C4D character object. I thoughed i fixed this problem before and it was because I was in R17 I went to R16 and the problem was gone. but that was back then, now i have it in both versions...

so this is my problem:
I've made the character object, made a Insect with all the bones i want and went to adjust to place the points on the right spots. after this I go to bind and EVERYTHING just jumps around and ^%@!s up.. the bones aint on the spots i told them to be and where they go just feels 100% random..

I added the file so you guys can take a look, hope you can help! I just have no idea where to start

TNX!

scorpion08(cafe).c4d.zip

HSrdelic    644

Sorry, no time to dissect your file, however I did a scorpion walk rig a while back and client doesn't have anything against public posting anymore :)

Hope it helps as learning resource.

VP_Scorpion.c4d