CREAM wip

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ACE typography for Axoo, South-Korea - more highres shots here!     

Been a while since I've been here, guess my topic and all posts got deleted when the new forum came so here I go again ^^ Just posted some new work for Jean Paul Gaultier, more highres angles on

Some recent personal late night explorations, all 7 different ones in highres here!     

Posted Images

Good call, tried giving it a little bit of texture but since the client wanted a dark/grungy room around it

it got a bit lost in the bg - they went for the version without where the weights stood out a bit more 

39 minutes ago, Cream said:

Thanks!! Yeah I'm often very happy with the projects I get, 75% of commercial stuff is unfortunately very different and doesn't make it to my portfolio :)

It must be satifying when you have a distinctive style and then someone likes it enough to pay you to put it front and centre. A validation of sorts. While I don't have any particular style, I realy enjoy trying to make things look real (sometime more sucessfully than others) and, luckily, that's generally what I get called upon to do. That goes some way to making up for not getting to indulge myself. :)

^^ Thanks man, appreciate it! I'm really starting to feel comfortable working in Octane.

It took a while to get into the node editor but it makes so more sense doing it like that, loving how straightforward it all works and of course the liveviewer is just crazy with the instant feedback.

Finished an X this morning, I think I will do the rest for next year's 36daysoftype edition!

tumblr_osps20sRaQ1tdm0l3o1_1280.png

• 3 weeks later...