Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IAmZeedan

illUminate - The Animated Short

• Topic Author
  • Check out my 2 minute animated short I did using Cinema 4D & After Effects on Vimeo: 

2 hours ago, IAmZeedan said:

Check out my 2 minute animated short I did using Cinema 4D & After Effects on Vimeo: 

Hey! This looks great! I love how you captured the lighting in the setting. Also, the models look fantastic. I really like the cartoon look of it, its almost like paper.

The only thing that threw my eye off was the particles around the fire. They seemed to spread straight out instead of up and twisting like the main flame.

Lookin good though!

How long did it take you to make this, did you do it by yourself?

• Topic Author
  • 7 hours ago, KPop said:

Hey! This looks great! I love how you captured the lighting in the setting. Also, the models look fantastic. I really like the cartoon look of it, its almost like paper.

The only thing that threw my eye off was the particles around the fire. They seemed to spread straight out instead of up and twisting like the main flame.

Lookin good though!

Hey bro, yea I had some errors with the fire. I did this all by myself and it took me 2 months (including 2 weeks of rendering and not including weekends).

• Topic Author
  • 7 hours ago, KPop said:

Lookin good though!

Thanks for the good comments btw.

I really like the atmosphere you created. 

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, Rafael said:

I really like the atmosphere you created. 

Thank you !