Hey guys, check out new PolyGnome tool for Cinema 4D from our long-time member C4DS. You can find PolyGnome in our Store and we hope you like it!! :cowboypistol:

Sign in to follow this  
sebastiangug

Realflow exports meshes as ABC but C4D only accepts BIN files, how do I get this to work?

Pretty much made a mess of everything after deleting the ABC files and selecting to export the MESHes as BIN, now for some odd reason it can't find my objects saying warning file [path]/Objectname.SD not found

I'll keep trying :(

So, to anyone else coming here in the future having this problem whilst starting with Realflow:

Before building the mesh, not after, so right after creating the 'mesh' element you go to Export => Export Central, look for the mesh and 'expand' it, press that plus to the left of it. Uncheck ABC and Check BIN.

Now build your mesh and export it.

If you already built the ABC Mesh just manually delete everything in the mesh folder and re-do it. Whatever you do, you'll have to re-build the mesh.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Ninjakatten    0
On 3/31/2016 at 6:24 AM, sebastiangug said:

So, to anyone else coming here in the future having this problem whilst starting with Realflow:

Before building the mesh, not after, so right after creating the 'mesh' element you go to Export => Export Central, look for the mesh and 'expand' it, press that plus to the left of it. Uncheck ABC and Check BIN.

If you already built the ABC Mesh just manually delete everything in the mesh folder and re-do it. Whatever you do, you'll have to re-build the mesh.

Good luck!

thx, saved my day!

leandrojsj    0
On 31/03/2016 at 1:24 AM, sebastiangug said:

Good luck!

Very thx sebastiangug. I even made an image to help find it.

ADC_for_BIN.jpg