Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rectro

Joint Driven morphs help please?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Rectro said:

Using sculpting tools for pose morphs using Correction Deformer.

 

after I have watched your tut , 

I set the pose morph tag to edit mode .

2-shift+set bind pose .

3-disable the skin/muscle .

4-add new pose (point) .

5-sculpt 

6- change the settings to what you did in the video .

7- re enable the skin /muscle 

what do you think about this way ?

Share this post


Link to post

@Rectro I will try to make a simple script to automate the process of your method :D

Share this post


Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • That would be super, thanks.

     

    Dan

    Share this post


    Link to post
    On August 28, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Rectro said:

    That would be super, thanks.

     

    Dan

    after being busy for some time , I completed half of the code , then stopped after I realised this :

    we were just wasting time :confused:

    when you add a pose morph tag to the character , then add new point pose , change the mode to correctional , and enable post deformers  option (before doing anything to the model ) and now while you are n the pose edit , you can access the deformed geometry and modify it .

    see the documentation for more details about this , I test it and it is working without any correction deformer .

    hope this helps .

    best regards ,

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • Unfortunately this isn't so simple either as this is was video documented by me months ago, it don't work with the sculpting tools.

    The purpose of using the correctional modifier is purely to be able to use the sculpting tools for morph corrections in pose space.

     

    Thanks, Dan

    Share this post


    Link to post
    1 minute ago, Rectro said:

    Unfortunately this isn't so simple either as this is was video documented by me months ago, it don't work with the sculpting tools.

    The purpose of using the correctional modifier is purely to be able to use the sculpting tools for morph corrections in pose space.

     

    Thanks, Dan

    after I checked it with sculpting tools every thing get messy .

    lol ,I think I am going to complete working on the script (I am beginner so I am very slow :D)

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • Just now, maliohammad said:

    after I checked it with sculpting tools every thing get messy .

    lol ,I think I am going to complete working on the script (I am beginner so I am very slow :D)

    Thank you for your time on this, I'm sure it will be welcomed by many.  I'm deeply disappointed that we are in r18 and still MAXON has not sorted out, this along with a whole host of things that I wanted to see this release was absent.  All I can say is I'm thankfull I have MODO, and Zbrush.

     

    Dan

    Share this post


    Link to post
    9 hours ago, Rectro said:

    Thank you for your time on this, I'm sure it will be welcomed by many.  I'm deeply disappointed that we are in r18 and still MAXON has not sorted out, this along with a whole host of things that I wanted to see this release was absent.  All I can say is I'm thankfull I have MODO, and Zbrush.

     

    Dan

    you are welcome , the problem is most of cinema 4d users don't do this kind of things , so MAXON don't focus no those features , you can make suggestions on the MAXON website -which might help -

    Share this post


    Link to post

    @Rectro

    sorry for keeping you waiting so long , but I was busy lately ( and the script was not as easy as I expected ) , and finally when I finished the script I deleted it by mistake :wallhead: xd , but hopefully I could re-write it in one day .

    check the video and the script , test it and let me know if there is anything missing :D (test it first on dummy scenes , and save before using it in a real project ) 

     

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
  • Topic Author
  • 15 hours ago, maliohammad said:

    @Rectro

    sorry for keeping you waiting so long , but I was busy lately ( and the script was not as easy as I expected ) , and finally when I finished the script I deleted it by mistake :wallhead: xd , but hopefully I could re-write it in one day .

    check the video and the script , test it and let me know if there is anything missing :D (test it first on dummy scenes , and save before using it in a real project ) 

     

     

    How frustrating for you.  I cant see any video to try, or script of course as you deleted it.

     

    Thanks for trying.  Dan

    Share this post


    Link to post

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    Latest Topics

    Latest Comments

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...