Joint Driven morphs help please?

Rectro

@Rectro

sorry for keeping you waiting so long , but I was busy lately ( and the script was not as easy as I expected ) , and finally when I finished the script I deleted it by mistake :wallhead: xd , but hopefully I could re-write it in one day .

check the video and the script , test it and let me know if there is anything missing :D (test it first on dummy scenes , and save before using it in a real project ) 

15 hours ago, maliohammad said:

@Rectro

sorry for keeping you waiting so long , but I was busy lately ( and the script was not as easy as I expected ) , and finally when I finished the script I deleted it by mistake :wallhead: xd , but hopefully I could re-write it in one day .

check the video and the script , test it and let me know if there is anything missing :D (test it first on dummy scenes , and save before using it in a real project ) 

How frustrating for you.  I cant see any video to try, or script of course as you deleted it.

Thanks for trying.  Dan

28 minutes ago, Rectro said:

How frustrating for you.  I cant see any video to try, or script of course as you deleted it.

Thanks for trying.  Dan

what ? 
I told you about my story few days ago but I remade the script,  check the post for the video and the script .

Archived