Hey

please be considerate and disable AD blocker when you are on the C4D Cafe, because it helps us run this forum. We minimalized showing of the AD's all across the forums, so please, be so kind and at least help us by having AD blocker turned off. :cowboypistol:

Check out premium "TD Master Section" training classes in Clubs section  and STORE!

Sign in to follow this  
jhzondervan

Rig exclude when cloth starts

jhzondervan    0

Hey guys!

I have a question for you guys. Im working on a project where a character needs to morph in a diverent character WHILE being animated.. so i did make the RIg and it works! BUT... the character also needs to swap cloths in the morph.. so i made a setup where the old cloths get riped off and the new clothes apear with a transparancy. (see the file) it works prity well, but when it is riged the cloth riped parts are still effected by the rig. I dont want this. what i can do it transfer the weightmap to a vertex map and with a xpresso subtract the vertex map there the cloth has been, but this is a HUGE! pain since there are 4 characters in the rig to morph..

In short:

is there a way to exclude a RIG from the vertexes that are being affacter by the cloth (driven by a vertex map)?

shirt swap test_0001.rar