ahven

Corona renderer in arch viz

I started testing Corona Renderer in arch viz renderings. My point is to create article for architecture magazine. I would be happy to know if there are anyone other people using it in professional or hobby work here?

corona_test6_project9_room.jpg

yes, i will be using it for my commercial archviz work.

currently testing a little bit but the current beta feels a bit wonky.

mlon

Guest ThomasGrimes

Nice image ahven!

Don't forget that as well as leaving bugs, feedback, feature requests etc on our forums, you can also contact me direct too (I'm part of the Corona team) to let me know your thoughts on the current Alpha release. Feel free to message me here, also I will be happy to provide my email via message if you prefer to pass on your feedback that way.

Thanks!

Tom

• Topic Author
  • Thanks guys for your interest in Corona Renderer too. Nice to know @ThomasGrimes you´re in Corona team.

I am testing Alpha version 5. @mlonSo actually  "beta" is alpha ;-) So basically my Corona Renderer showcase project will be featured in finnish architecture magazine later in this fall.

Here is another image with illuminated (light emitting) materials on objects. There is some problems in white areas that are not been antialiased at all  when you have bright white area on back of objects like you can see in the image on the chair edge. The same problem was is in vrayforc4d beta back in 2007 as well.

corona_emmisive_light_test.png

• Topic Author
  • On 27.4.2016 at 4:28 PM, ThomasGrimes said:

Congratulations on the magazine article later in the year @ahven! Let me know when that comes out if you would :)

Here is article from finnish Archimad:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5akjqq71i2twev/ArchiMAD_3_2016_corona.pdf?dl=0