Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Splinebender

Vray DR Texture error

Guest Splinebender
  • Topic Author
  • Hi,

I have a texture issue with VRayforC4D and DR the buckets of the slave are not rendered correctly, in fact they do not contain any texture.

Maybe anyone of you had the same problem and a solution for me. I don't know what to do.

Here is an example pic.

Fehler-Vray-DR.jpg

in fact they do not contain any texture.

that's strange, because this happens if you use some Cinema Shaders which vray can't render.

Try this: Go to the vray Render Settings - options - then set the Convert C4D Bitmaps and C4D 2D Shaders to always

let me know if this helps. and make sure the enable asset sending to all slaves is turned on (vr DR tab)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-26 um 13.42.38.png

Guest Splinebender
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you for the advice, in a differnt forum I learned that I have to put all textures in VrayforC4D shaders after I've done this and applied your settings everything went smooth.

Thanks again.

Here ist my final result

Redertime 14:12 min on two octacore PC (Intel i7 4790k)

Tut-Vray-DR.jpg

Thank you for the advice, in a differnt forum I learned that I have to put all textures in VrayforC4D shaders after I've done this and applied your settings everything went smooth.

Thanks again.

Here ist my final result

Redertime 14:12 min on two octacore PC (Intel i7 4790k)

Im glad that it's working now. Looks good, maybe a little bit noisy and sharp in the metal areas. I like the plastic. Good Job!