Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robbing

Bernie droid

Recommended Posts

Working on environment assets for Bernie´s world. Quick render test.

Playing with SP learning to me a lot of how can works procedural materials.

This textures is all done in C4D. 

Captura de pantalla 2016-06-30 a la(s) 01.28.48.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/30/2016 at 9:07 PM, robbing said:

Working on environment assets for Bernie´s world. Quick render test.

Playing with SP learning to me a lot of how can works procedural materials.

This textures is all done in C4D. 

Captura de pantalla 2016-06-30 a la(s) 01.28.48.png

Ok now THAT is nice and only procedural <3.

Share this post


Link to post

@flippyfloop @robbing  for the roughness problem :
if you used beckmann mode with roughness (low values ) you will get blurry water look , if you changed the mode to GGX with roughness , you will get metallic look 
by the way , I have just watched the video (of you robot ) and it is really realistic !
good job  

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 3.15.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 3.15.52 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 4 de agosto de 2016 at 2:18 PM, maliohammad said:

@flippyfloop @robbing  for the roughness problem :
if you used beckmann mode with roughness (low values ) you will get blurry water look , if you changed the mode to GGX with roughness , you will get metallic look 
by the way , I have just watched the video (of you robot ) and it is really realistic !
good job  

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 3.15.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 3.15.52 PM.png

Thanks man,good tip ;)

Glad you like the animation. Do you see too much flickering in the textures? Was very low quality render.

I tried to render only with reflections (no GI) ...bfffff.... still grainy look even at 5. I´m tired about traditional render and I´m looking more and more to PBR.

 

Bernie´s car

I only texture it,the model is not mine. However I gonna change the interior of the car and the wheels,it´s too much low poly.

 

Captura de pantalla 2016-08-10 a la(s) 03.21.14.png

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, robbing said:

Thanks man,good tip ;)

Glad you like the animation. Do you see too much flickering in the textures? Was very low quality render.

I tried to render only with reflections (no GI) ...bfffff.... still grainy look even at 5. I´m tired about traditional render and I´m looking more and more to PBR.

 

Bernie´s car

I only texture it,the model is not mine. However I gonna change the interior of the car and the wheels,it´s too much low poly.

 

Captura de pantalla 2016-08-10 a la(s) 03.21.14.png

you are welcome :)
I don't think that I noticed any flickering , maybe I have not  watched it in full screen ...

the car looks good , but maybe too shiny for a rusty car?
anyway, increasing the reflection depth will give you more light bounces (but will increase render time ) if you use only reflections .

 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...