natevplas    35

Hi teknow!  It appears all the files you've uploaded to this thread have been deleted.  Could you please re-upload your final setup?  I'd really appreciate it!  I think this would be extremely helpful for the detailed paper animation I'm doing right now.

• Like 1

teknow    272
  • Topic Author
  • I only drop by rarely lately but I saw this message. Here are a bunch in case you can use any:

Cloth With Controls 7.c4d

Cloth With Controls 6.c4d

Cloth With Controls 5.c4d

Cloth With Controls 4.c4d

Hair Tip Objects 3.c4d

Hair Tip Objects 2.c4d

I hope something here helps. 

• Like 1

teknow    272
  • Topic Author
  • I think I mostly drop by to see if I can learn additional pearls from you.

Caveat: (gripes) Am I wrong to think that this message area used to be huge on knowledge sharing and now it seems it rarely is so and is mainly about discussing other software such as X-particles or the various renderers? In the "goodel" days I used to learn SO much from guys like you, Srek, and the various other big boys.

southpaw    39

@Teknow,

Yeah I know what you mean, I think with the development of all the new renderers/plugins/software there's going to be alot of questions, so I guess people post wherever they feel they'll get an answer.  I don't get into the arguments of x over y software, waste of time.

The hair xpresso files you posted are interesting. If you ever get the time, you should screen record your process, maybe explain your thinking along the way and post it somewhere on the cafe. I think they may get some positive feedback. Though they might prove to be a headache for you, as i'm sure you'll get allot of follow up questions. Speaking of learning, have you tried the TD Master Section videos by HSrdelic?, they look pretty good, teaching xpresso and python set-ups.